RageFuel Just for sex, a foid contributes to the fall of the Roman Empire.

Nebuchadnezzar

Nebuchadnezzar

Recruit
★★
7d 1h 5m
Well people were reading a little about the fall of the Roman Empire I came across this:

In 447 Attila invaded the Balkans and Thrace. The war came to an end in 449 with an agreement in which the Romans agreed to pay Attila an annual tribute of 2,100 pounds of gold. Throughout their forays into the Eastern Roman Empire, the Huns had maintained good relations with the Western Empire. However, Honoria, sister of the Western Roman Emperor Valentinian III, sent Attila a ring and asked for his help in escaping her engagement to a senator. Attila claimed her as her wife and half of the Western Roman Empire as her dowry. In addition, a dispute arose over the legitimate heir of a King of the Salian Franks. In 451, Attila's forces entered Gaul. Once in Gaul, the Huns first attacked Metz, then their armies continued west, passing through Paris and Troyes to besiege Orleans. Flavio Aecio received the duty to relieve Orleans by the emperor Valentinian III. A combined army of Romans and Visigoths defeated the Huns in the battle of the Catalan plains. The following year, Attila renewed her claims to Honoria and territory in the Western Roman Empire. Leading his army through the Alps and into northern Italy, he sacked and razed several cities. Hoping to prevent the sack of Rome, Emperor Valentinian III sent three envoys, the high civil officers Gennadius Avienus and Trigetius, as well as Pope Leo I, who met Attila at Mincio in the vicinity of Mantua, and obtained from he promised that he would withdraw from Italy and negotiate peace with the emperor. The new Eastern Roman Emperor Marcian then stopped tribute payments, prompting Attila to plan to attack Constantinople.

Basically this foid was attracted to Attila's dark triad chad and wanting him to fuck her caused a huge instability that contributed to and accelerated the final decline of the western Roman empire. This shows once again that the foids are harmful to society and civilization in general and that under NO reason should they be allowed to take even one thousandth of the power, which by right belongs to men. :feelsree:

Gog

Gog

Revelationcel
-
5d 23h 33m
The whole history of Rome up to the fall of Constantinopolis is dumb foid court intrigue fucking shit up and causing instability. Islam was right about women. I prefer the REAL Roman Empire

AAAAAAAAAAAcel

AAAAAAAAAAAcel

Theorizer
★★★★★
131d 11h 24m
Islam was right about women
Yeah bro islam is so based, letting chaddam have 4 wives while you rot alone is so based bro

Gog

Gog

Revelationcel
-
5d 23h 33m
Yeah bro islam is so based, letting chaddam have 4 wives while you rot alone is so based bro
it all evens out because they just go conquer new territories and steal their women. it decreases the amount of men and increases the amount of women. early muslim historians were certainly of this opinion because they talked a lot about how generals would promise their soldiers blonde byzantine wives for their military service

AAAAAAAAAAAcel

AAAAAAAAAAAcel

Theorizer
★★★★★
131d 11h 24m
it all evens out because they just go conquer new territories and steal their women. it decreases the amount of men and increases the amount of women. early muslim historians were certainly of this opinion because they talked a lot about how generals would promise their soldiers blonde byzantine wives for their military service
Too bad the last islamic victory happened 400 years ago and chaddam just bought his 4th wife while you keep rotting alone

Gog

Gog

Revelationcel
-
5d 23h 33m
Too bad the last islamic victory happened 400 years ago and chaddam just bought his 4th wife while you keep rotting alone
what are you talking about? Islam is currently taking over europe as we speak. Just look at how muslims are taking blonde swedish women

Irredeemable

Irredeemable

Warlock
★★★★★
161d 10h 11m
>just go to war for gf, bro
You can’t be serious...

AAAAAAAAAAAcel

AAAAAAAAAAAcel

Theorizer
★★★★★
131d 11h 24m
what are you talking about? Islam is currently taking over europe as we speak. Just look at how muslims are taking blonde swedish women
And yet you're here rotting alone :waitwhat:

In this exact moment there are millions of incels under islam, stop coping

BladingEagle

BladingEagle

Officer
8d 18h 1m
Women have no tribal loyalty hence women supporting mass immigration and being into foreigners all over the world. European countries have bad foids but I would say Japan and Korea's noodlewhores are really bad.

Google Japanese war brides. Japanese women were marrying American soldiers despite two nukes being dropped on their nation. It's fair to say that if US government at the time decided to form colonies in Japan they could nearly breed out Japanese out of existence by now.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Recruit
★★★★★
13d 12h 30m
Well people were reading a little about the fall of the Roman Empire I came across this:

Basically this foid was attracted to Attila's dark triad chad and wanting him to fuck her caused a huge instability that contributed to and accelerated the final decline of the western Roman empire. This shows once again that the foids are harmful to society and civilization in general and that under NO reason should they be allowed to take even one thousandth of the power, which by right belongs to men. :feelsree:
Misogynist :soy:

Emba

Emba

I'm so untouchable, I'm frictionless!
★★★★★
96d 2h 26m
I heard about that