Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just finished watching the FNAF movie

Why is it age restricted :feelskek:

Another mid movie

We need better

Why? Isnt that for autistic zoomers

just finished doing your mom

It's the I mean it's alright overrated as fuck in my opinion meme
i know but its funny that jewtube age restricts this but not the hundreds of half-naked sluts

It's the I mean it's alright overrated as fuck in my opinion meme
We know, but is that EDP?

If it is, then that explains why it is age restricted

fnaf had its peak long ago, i dont know why they're making that shit now

I have yet to see

Because the creators of it are passionate about their art

Because Scott cawthon (guy who made the original game) is a jew and is printing stacks from making messy unifinished garbage that doesn't even make sense. Fnaf 4 was the last "good" game

Because Scott cawthon (guy who made the original game) is a jew and is printing stacks from making messy unifinished garbage that doesn't even make sense. Fnaf 4 was the last "good" game
at some point the lore has to end or you keep spitting out bullshit that has no purpose or sensible connection whatsoever tbh, once the books started being released it was ogre

View: https://youtu.be/cQZBxqmKLYs?

i think he might be getting paid to do this shit now what the fuck :feelskek:

When I saw the designs I knew it's not going to be horror

Security breach lore sucks
wasn't the lore basically already solved lol and then more shit games started being pumped out

at some point the lore has to end or you keep spitting out bullshit that has no purpose or sensible connection whatsoever tbh, once the books started being released it was ogre

MatCuck can't get Fnaf lore right, ever.

wasn't the lore basically already solved lol and then more shit games started being pumped out
There were still unsolved things like what was in the fnaf 4 box

No, it's just that the idiotic fanbase doesn't get the lore of their favourite game (it's their own fault)

The lore shouldve ideally ended with the good ending in 3 where the kids souls are freed and I thought it was fitting. But then he released 4 which , although a good game, made the lore even more complicated. Pizzeria simulator was the last canon game imo where all the aanimatronics and afton die in a fire.

Help wanted and security breach I literally have no idea what's going on.

The lore shouldve ideally ended with the good ending in 3 where the kids souls are freed and I thought it was fitting. But then he released 4 which , although a good game, made the lore even more complicated. Pizzeria simulator was the last canon game imo where all the aanimatronics and afton die in a fire.

Help wanted and security breach I literally have no idea what's going on.
I'll explain the lore of the new fnaf games and books:

You remember these things?
FNaF2   Parts  Service Alucinacin
Iqs0ljgnmhl91

Well, they are weird shadows created by the agony of every tragedy in Freddy's. There's an entire book series about them tormenting randomly choosen victims and trapping their souls in the spirit world or some shit.

One of these shadows is still alive and is the reason (Along with a corrupted AI) that Security Breach happened.

I'll explain the lore of the new fnaf games and books:

You remember these things?
View attachment 927219 View attachment 927224

Well, they are weird shadows created by the agony of every tragedy in Freddy's. There's an entire book series about them tormenting randomly choosen victims and trapping their souls in the spirit world or some shit.

One of these shadows is still alive and is the reason (Along with a corrupted AI) that Security Breach happened.
Doesn't shadow bonnie have a 1 in thousand or million chance appearing? I think markiplier got it in his playthrough

There were still unsolved things like what was in the fnaf 4 box
Even scott admitted that he changed what was going to be revealed in the box multiple times and ended up just scraping it. I think everyone pretty much agrees that he was going to reveal that Fnaf was just the Crying child's nightmares about the animatronics and never actually happened.

View: https://youtu.be/RDVDLGHauDY?si=DlS59NtkPaOxmAk7&t=99

Even scott admitted that he changed what was going to be revealed in the box multiple times and ended up just scraping it. I think everyone pretty much agrees that he was going to reveal that Fnaf was just the Crying child's nightmares about the animatronics and never actually happened.

View: https://youtu.be/RDVDLGHauDY?si=DlS59NtkPaOxmAk7&t=99

What about the fact that Mike drew nightmare fredbear and in security breach the bots are modelled after nightmares

What about the fact that Mike drew nightmare fredbear and in security breach the bots are modelled after nightmares
Like I said he changed his mind about what was in the box not long after 4 launched and scrapped it all together. Also, I don't think he had a major hand in writing the lore for SB since he stepped away so that's really steel wool's thing.

View: https://youtu.be/RDVDLGHauDY?si=DlS59NtkPaOxmAk7&t=99Iob

Obviously he wasn't going to do that because how would he then milk the series for 10 years

I heard that shit was trash

FNAF will always be a gem