Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just finished watching Berserk season 1

NT_huntER

NT_huntER

tERminator maxing
★★★★★
It was a masterpiece. But ive read that seasons 2-3 are so bad that they are not worth watching.

So i think i should continue with manga. The question is, from which chapter do i start reading manga? On which chapter does anime season 1 end? I googled this question and did not find answer. Redditors say that you should read manga from beggining, but i dont want to repeat what i have already seen in anime...

So where do i start reading?

Should have just read it from the start its way more beatiful than anime counterpart

Should have just read it from the start its way more beatiful than anime counterpart
The 1997 was really good. I absolutely loved the atmosphere, and the music in it. True arthouse experience.

Guts is literal cuck

Guts is literal cuck
Author had some weird fetishes ong, fucking whore couldnt go without being "raped" for more than few chapters infront her gayass bf

You should've read the Manga from the scratch instead

Not to mention they left out Puck and most of the black swordsman arc in the anime

It was a masterpiece. But ive read that seasons 2-3 are so bad that they are not worth watching.

So i think i should continue with manga. The question is, from which chapter do i start reading manga? On which chapter does anime season 1 end? I googled this question and did not find answer. Redditors say that you should read manga from beggining, but i dont want to repeat what i have already seen in anime...

So where do i start reading?
In fact, the anime has shortened many important points too much. The Black Swordsman Arc has been reduced to one series and one snake baron. In the arch, when Gats released Griffith, Wjald was not mentioned.

start from the start
and rapes stop happening after the conviction arc

Manga is better bruh both anime adaptations are incomplete

>started with the anime