Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just finished reading my twisted world

Robo Sapien

Robo Sapien

Transcendent
★★
Probably one of the most well-written stories I have read. If you haven't read it, you should.

I agree. It's good stuff

Yeah, i loved it. Elliot had talent ngl.

It's a good book, too much "but the girls dont like me" though.

It's a good book, too much "but the girls dont like me" though.
Honestly, reiterating this throughout the book, especially as we see his relationship with Maddie evolve, was powerful.

This book should be in every schools curriculum

Should be on audible, read by someone with a thick curry accent like Apu.

Physical copies should be produced and sold in the incels.is store alongside Fast Banana marketing merch.

Probably one of the most well-written stories I have read. If you haven't read it, you should.
high iq. that boyo could statusmaxxed by becoming a novelist, or a storywriter for movie.

Elliot was a prophet. We were blessed to have him in the world.

Shame the female gender couldn’t see that.

I read it third times tbh ngl

Its the mein kampf for incels

Everyone here should read it tbh

Why read when you can listen to the audio while working out or studying?

Where do I get it bros:feelsautistic:

I have the PDF in my Google drive rn. It's a great read and hes had some very profound quotes in it.

Excellent book. Anyone who thinks ER was a mentalcel or volcel should read this.

Excellent book. Anyone who thinks ER was a mentalcel or volcel should read this.
Well akshually not. He admits to never having approached a femoid in his life.

He expected that by looksmaxxing foids would automatically come up to him. Also the fact he killed 3 innocent ricecels makes me cautious to see him as incel posterboy.

It was good overall but there were parts where the writing was bad.

Well akshually not. He admits to never having approached a femoid in his life.

He expected that by looksmaxxing foids would automatically come up to him. Also the fact he killed 3 innocent ricecels makes me cautious to see him as incel posterboy.

I’m not defending his actions, I’m just saying he was a legit incel.

The problem I have with Elliot Rodger (besides him being a murderer which is disgusting) is it seemed that he only wanted Stacies so time and again he is used as an example to try to imply that we ALL are only interested in the best looking girls like he was. Reminding people of him is literally detrimental to us.

I have been ignored, rejected, insulted and ridiculed by fat women, ugly women, old women and generally desperate women as well as average and pretty ones for 34 years but I don't remember him highlighting that. THAT is the issue facing incels. It's not that we can't attract the hottest girl, it's that we can't attract ANY girl.

He only ever speaks about how the hottest girls wherever he was were throwing themselves at the hottest guys. He was a 6 complaining that 8s, 9s and 10s were aiming for 8s, 9s and 10s. And in that case he literally has more in common with the average modern female than he does with any of us.

I’m amazed about how much I had in common with the supreme gentleman