Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just finished raping a foid today

L

LesscoBlob

Got his account compromised by a foid
★★★★★
April Fools Day!

What the fuck, it's April 1, 2023 already. Where the fuck did my life go?

So was the sex good?

Ik, every year is going by faster for me.
The death of General Soulemani, the Australian fires, COVID-19, the blockage of the Suez Canal, the GameStop short squeeze, the Biden election, the invasion of Ukraine, inflation, SVB collapse, etc etc

My brain is still stuck in 2019. I can't take this shit anymore

The death of General Soulemani, the Australian fires, COVID-19, the blockage of the Suez Canal, the GameStop short squeeze, the Biden election, the invasion of Ukraine, inflation, SVB collapse, etc etc

Every year is getting worse for me.

Every year is getting worse for me.
The world is falling apart and normies are getting more viscious. Trying to stop hordes of people from destruction is like trying to stop a herd of charging bulls. Collapse is inevitable.

The world is falling apart and normies are getting more viscious. Trying to stop hordes of people from destruction is like trying to stop a herd of charging bulls. Collapse is inevitable.
The economy is getting worse every year, AI and Automation are going to replace workers in the job market.

What a fucked up time to be alive.

The economy is getting worse every year, AI and Automation are going to replace workers in the job market.

What a fucked up time to be alive.
Men are always first on the chopping block. If AI hurts OnlyFans models, they'll just demand more money and jobs from the government.

Travelling April Fools GIF

Mine too, my life ended in October 2019, i haven't progressed a single inch in life since that month.

Mine too, my life ended in October 2019, i haven't progressed a single inch in life since that month.
The world is on autopilot flying towards a skyscraper and there's no way to escape. Outdated systems and trends outside of individual control that influence our daily lives - even normies admit that being "normal" is easier for baby boomers than zoomers because of economic conditions - will crush us into dust unthinkingly like a memetic version of Fisherian Runaway.