Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just finished Nagatoro anime, overrated weeaboo trash

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Commander
★★★★
60d 4h 26m

I watched it since everyone was talking very positively about it and saying that Nagatoro is their new waifu and what I found was a shitty "comedy" (I think I laughed once or twice) slice of life anime with all the tropes and clichés from high school anime. The main male character is an introvert normie who is constantly annoyed by Nagatoro, a cute (but annoying) foid with tanned skin who pulls pranks on him the whole time and calls him a virgin.

All episodes feel very tiresome because it's just Nagatoro teasing the main character and indirectly telling him she loves him because of course she's a tsundere and to show her love she treats him badly, what a retarded concept tbh. The reactions of both are too exaggerated to the point it's not funny anymore, and on top of that it feels very generic because as I said before it looks like an AI analyzed slice of life anime and created it: Summer festival with fireworks, rainy day so they stay at home, school festival with activities done by students, that super bright color palette, mild ecchi moments, etc. Luckily it was short and I finished it in 3 days, watching 4 episodes a day.

To sum up unless you're into slice of life anime, femdom ( :soy: :soy: ) and your waifus are tsundere I wouldn't recommend this anime. Nice animation and some episodes are more entertaining than others but overall pretty bad. I give it a 4/10. Not excited for season 2. Those goddamn weebs lied to me kek.

MabundaG

MabundaG

Reported
★★★
7d 2h 10m
Good anime is dead my friend. Gone are the days of the Death Notes, the Deadman Wonderlands, its over bro

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
261d 3h 15m
MabundaG said:
Good anime is dead my friend. Gone are the days of the Death Notes, the Deadman Wonderlands, its over bro
:feelsrope:remake of our life is decent tbh

highinhibition

highinhibition

Banned
-
37d 15h 31m
anime died around 2010

but that does not mean that this isnt a lifetime supply :feelsgah:

I got this anime you talk about here recommended in my youtubefeed. But I will not bother to watch it if it is really trash

Netzachcel

Netzachcel

Jester of Nihilism
★★★★★
29d 21h 5m
Watch dororo and inuyashiki.

Caesercel

Caesercel

Just pass me the rope already
★★★★★
175d 16h 39m
Well what did you expect? I stay away from weeb trash like a plague. Why watch this when there are a thousand better things to do. That's why I'll never watch other weeb trash like re:zero, no game no life, welcome to the nhk etc.

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Commander
★★★★
60d 4h 26m
Caesercel said:
Well what did you expect? I stay away from weeb trash like a plague. Why watch this when there are a thousand better things to do. That's why I'll never watch other weeb trash like re:zero, no game no life, welcome to the nhk etc.
I liked No Game No Life back in 2014, but it was my weeaboo stage so probably that's why.

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

生徒会長
★★★★★
236d 4h 28m
I liked the manga

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
31d 18h 24m
thespanishcel said:
View attachment 480831
I watched it since everyone was talking very positively about it and saying that Nagatoro is their new waifu and what I found was a shitty "comedy" (I think I laughed once or twice) slice of life anime with all the tropes and clichés from high school anime. The main male character is an introvert normie who is constantly annoyed by Nagatoro, a cute (but annoying) foid with tanned skin who pulls pranks on him the whole time and calls him a virgin.

All episodes feel very tiresome because it's just Nagatoro teasing the main character and indirectly telling him she loves him because of course she's a tsundere and to show her love she treats him badly, what a retarded concept tbh. The reactions of both are too exaggerated to the point it's not funny anymore, and on top of that it feels very generic because as I said before it looks like an AI analyzed slice of life anime and created it: Summer festival with fireworks, rainy day so they stay at home, school festival with activities done by students, that super bright color palette, mild ecchi moments, etc. Luckily it was short and I finished it in 3 days, watching 4 episodes a day.

To sum up unless you're into slice of life anime, femdom ( :soy: :soy: ) and your waifus are tsundere I wouldn't recommend this anime. Nice animation and some episodes are more entertaining than others but overall pretty bad. I give it a 4/10. Not excited for season 2. Those goddamn weebs lied to me kek.
Don’t watch anime ffs,faggot shit

D

Deleted member 14805

Emotionless
-
167d 11h 30m
I don't watch anime anymore. Anime is long dead nowadays.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Chudur-Budur Jr
★★
42d 19h 55m
Mentally lost cel said:
Don’t watch anime ffs,faggot shit
What do you think about manga?

remincel

remincel

Hentai Enthusiast
★★★★
15d 1h 28m
Ramcel @Ramcel

Get rekt. :feelskek:

Arabcel9

Arabcel9

No longer human
6d 23h 56m
BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
134d 4h 23m
thespanishcel said:
View attachment 480831

I would never watch this cocktease shit anyways, I don't see the point of anime like this, just watch hentai

SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Blackcel
★★★★★
166d 11h 55m
Watch monster

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to die an incel than to have lived a cuck ツ
-
293d 22h 9m
thespanishcel said:
tsundere and to show her love she treats him badly, what a retarded concept tbh.
I have a theory that it stems from ricecels being bullied by foids and looked down upon by them. To cope with this they made the tsundere anime girl, ohhh it might look like she hates you but she secretly loves you!

Pixycel

Pixycel

Fiat justitia ruat caelum
★★★★★
124d 18h 5m
The manga was good for reaction images on 4chins

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Commander
★★★★
60d 4h 26m
SocialzERo said:
Watch monster
I read the manga last summer, it was great tbh from the same author I had already read 20th Century Boys which was great too :feelsokman:

FamilyGuy1999

FamilyGuy1999

★★★★★
169d 16h 33m
TigerFestival said:
I don't watch anime anymore. Anime is long dead nowadays.
Welcome back :fuk: :feelsautistic: