Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Just finished mw2 remaster

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Beat it on veteran. Alot of the game still holds up. Some levels are trash now and didnt stand the test of the time though, like the favela levels in particular, the oil rig, and some of the home front ones. Some still are great though and even better with this remaster.

Anyway, this game was my whole youth. That's really pathetic to say, as for most it was getting their first gf or kiss or whatever, but I was like what, almost a teen playing it if not already was? Really nostalgic. and also sad.

My youth is just playing violent video games while for Chad it was slaying jb pussy.

activision making the quick buck

Never played any call of duty

I was considering picking it up myself. I'm more excited for the Black Ops reboot coming up though. Black Ops was my first xbox 360 game back in the day, and the only CoD I maxxed prestige on. CoD zombies with my middle school bros with my were my nostalgia days, before they all realized they could fuck whores instead :feelsbadman: