Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just finished getting mogged at church

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I envy those of you who can sleep in on Sundays, but I just got dragged to church by my parents. Being a member of the Egyptian church, I am generally safe from getting mogged there because I surrounded by fellow subhumans, that is unless a white man decides to go in there. While I was there a foid brings in her boyfriend, who was white, she was also pretty cute (as cute as a sand foid can be). It feels so emasculating to be in the presence of a white man. And I usually like to sleep in church, but this time I had to stand up straight the whole time because I felt like I was getting mogged even harder when I was sitting down.

Oh Blackops2cel, why do you do this to me?

Last edited:
Wait you are not uglier than your peers? Mentalcel or blackpilled normie?

Brutal cultmog.

You should go to Zabbaleen.

Do white men ever come into your mosque?

The only place on earth where white men would be too disgusted to visit!
Yeah, if you go there, you won't be mogged by white and might get sand foid.

Do white men ever come into your mosque?
Yes, only one guy during major holidays. He is, however, half white and half curry. But, he has a kid and he looks completely white.

There's an Islamic cultural centre that's not too far away here which attracts a lot of reverts, but I have never gone there.

Yes, only one guy during major holidays. He is, however, half white and half curry. But, he has a kid and he looks completely white.

There's an Islamic cultural centre that's not too far away here which attracts a lot of reverts, but I have never gone there.
Do you get upset when you see your women with white men?

I used to attend Church in rural Ireland, sometimes they had to ship in a negro priest to say mass as there aren't enough local priests

Is religioncope working out for you?

What if they leave Islam?
Then I couldn't care less. Islamic rules only apply to those that practice the faith, obviously. That's why I can befriend LGBT+ type of people even if they engage in degeneracy, lest they be Islamic. Because then they go against the faith.

Getting dragged to church was the worst.

I envy those of you who can sleep in on Sundays, but I just got dragged to church by my parents. Being a member of the Egyptian church, I am generally safe from getting mogged there because I surrounded by fellow subhumans, that is unless a white man decides to go in there. While I was there a foid brings in her boyfriend, who was white, she was also pretty cute (as cute as a sand foid can be). It feels so emasculating to be in the presence of a white man. And I usually like to sleep in church, but this time I had to stand up straight the whole time because I felt like I was getting mogged even harder when I was sitting down.

How old are you? Are you a high school cel?

How dare a white man go to your church

Men should be allowed to wear masks when churchmaxxing so their ugly faces and brutal moggings don't distract them from prayers and shit.

Just don't go next time.

How tall was he? Do other ethnics ever mog you?

Do you pray to Anubis or what?
they pray to Isis
No, it's a Christian church.

I used to attend Church in rural Ireland, sometimes they had to ship in a negro priest to say mass as there aren't enough local priests
White people are too smart to become priests.

Is religioncope working out for you?
No, I'm not religious.

How old are you? Are you a high school cel?
The worst part is that I'm in my mid twenties, I am that pathetic.

How tall was he? Do other ethnics ever mog you?
1-2 inches shorter than me, so in the 5'10-5'11 range.

You are chadlite in Egypt anyways.

Egypt is underrated. its not as bad as curry or noodles and you are over 6 feet tall and look equal to other Egyptians. if u really try to get a sand foid, u can.

Stop sleeping in church and you might learn something.

I knew you were a Copt, Muslims generally are just different

So you're telling me I should go to a non white church and pull the JBW card?

Convert to the only true religion, bro.

Convert to the only true religion, bro.
84d.jpg

I knew you were a Copt, Muslims generally are just different
What do you mean?

Do you think you can pray under a wooden trash-can (like in Zabbaleen) ?

Corinthians 13:2: “If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing."

Blackops2

Do you think you can pray under a wooden trash-can (like in Zabbaleen) ?
There's a church in Zabbaleen, it's actually the nicest part of the whole city.

84d.jpg

What do you mean?
Christian Arab(speakers) seem to have a slightly more western and individualistic mindset, also more prone to insight and self-criticism. That's why I suspected that you are from a christian family.

Same but I go to a korean church, and everytime a visitor is a white male, all the noodle whores just start looking at him. Noodle folds dont even acknowledge men of their own race.

Corinthians 13:2: “If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing."

View attachment 153477
Ezekiel 9:5-7
5 And as I listened, He said to the others, “Follow him through the city and start killing; do not show pity or spare anyone! 6 Slaughter the old men, the young men and maidens, the women and children, but do not go near anyone who has the mark. Now begin at My sanctuary.” So they began with the elders who were before the temple. 7 Then He told them, “Defile the temple and fill the courts with the slain. Go forth!” So they went out and began killing throughout the city

I must say you are fucked

Damn I guess if you give women ultimate freedom of who they date they will usually go for white guys how sad