Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Just finished DBZ xenoverse story mode and online is ass what game should i play next?

What game should i play next

• Total voters
Truckzo

Truckzo

Black Teen Edgelord From The Abyss
-
so anyways like i said i finish DBZX 2 and the online is just absolute shit with unblockable ultimate attacks you cant dodge nor smash cancel ect absolute shitty and unbalanced game it is :feelswhat:

Anywhos i cannot seem to choose which game i want to play so i need your guys help

(first time making a poll so if the poll messes up or some shit heres whats on my list below)

Warframe
The rest of dragon quest XI
assasians creed rouge

thanks!

If you like AC 4, you will like AC Rogue

what games did u mainly play
man shit

i was playing all the mc assassins creeds and call of duty mainly

medal of honor anything that looked cool to me

i was 9 playing medal of honor with the gore on btw :feelsUgh:

on legendary? Playing halo 2 campaign on legendery was giga fucked. You were weaker than those little flood things
i might have completed it on legendary im not sure :feelswhat:

i might do it again though on xbox 1

i finish DBZX 2 and the online is just absolute shit
was going to buy this due to indiegala sale but didn't act fast enough on this (or HatreD) because they're out of stock =/

Any thoughts on Kakarot? They're selling the ultimate edition for $39. I usually want more than a 58% discount (-80% preferable) but I wanted at least one dragon ball game and this seems to be the only one in stock.

Gaming is overrated, there are better things to spend your time on.

Read books and essays, watch documentaries, learn a skill, moneymaxx, etc.
I on some level know this, but I'm not actually playing these games just buying their rights so stockpile copes in hopes I might some day enjoy them =/

You are right though, I should be moneymaxing and learning skills.

Books/essays/documentaries are over-rated, they can be even more of a waste of time than gaming unless you're choosing correctly.

Any thoughts on Kakarot?
it looks more like an rpg to me comparable to dragon quest builders combat in a way but you can fly and shoot cool special attacks

It looks fun I might get it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back