Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just finished a long goon session

haven't gooned in a few days

sex drive's dead, mang

I gooned last night and it made me feel awful. There was this video I watched on facial abuse of this mom with her daughter. It was beyond fucked up, and made me want to never watch corn ever again. :feelspuke::feelsbadman::fuk:

sex drive's dead, mang
Same, Kinda, I had to have a deathgrip on my rizzler and yank it as hard as i possibly could with my doomgrip hands, I couldnt feel the gooning, I only felt a bit when i released the kraken, But shit this skibidi is getting harder to live with, Cant goon on these OCD pills but they keep the bad thoughts away, So i kinda need em.

I gooned last night and it made me feel awful. There was this video I watched on facial abuse of this mom with her daughter. It was beyond fucked up, and made me want to never watch corn ever again. :feelspuke::feelsbadman::fuk:
Dang bruv, Try Rule34

Dang bruv, Try Rule34
I don't even know how this shit is legal to watch. Quite disgusting, and made me feel bad for watching.

I don't even know how this shit is legal to watch. Quite disgusting, and made me feel bad for watching.
Dw about it, Try and forget it, You can use filters on Rule34 not sure how tho.

Dw about it, Try and forget it, You can use filters on Rule34 not sure how tho.
I'm just gonna take a break from gooning for awhile.

sex drive's dead, mang
Same. I'm not even fully hard when I jerk off. Idk why I still do it, I don't even enjoy it or want to do it, but it's so hard to quit it though

Same. I'm not even fully hard when I jerk off. Idk why I still do it, I don't even enjoy it or want to do it, but it's so hard to quit it though
my sex drives has massive ups and downs tbh. Right now I feel like an old man, in a week or so i'll be absolutely sex crazed probably fapping twice a day for a week and then it'll die again.

my sex drives has massive ups and downs tbh. Right now I feel like an old man, in a week or so i'll be absolutely sex crazed probably fapping twice a day for a week and then it'll die again.
I get that as well, but less frequently than you