Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just find someone with common interests bro! Didn’t work

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
So TODAY I wore a Mayhem t shirt on campus at uni. (Black metal band). Some long haired dude said he liked my shirt as I was walking to the dining hall. I asked him if he liked metal and he said he did. His favorite band was Death which I thought was awesome. I then mentioned how I was listening to early behemoth lately and he said he’s seen them live.

after a minute of small talk I asked if we could get numbers and he said “no I’m good”.

hell, even a few months ago at some transfer students party I went to I met a guy who was kinda into metal and he and I were laughing and talking. On discord later I asked him about hanging out and he said he was busy on Saturday’s so I asked what day could work I was left on sent. I met another dude there, some 6’6 tyrone who is in a band and liked a lot of music I liked and we had a great conversation but after exchanging a couple texts I was later left on delivered.

hell a few years ago at community college I met a group of metal heads on campus and when I asked if they wanted to be friends they kinda laughed and didn’t know what to say (if I just asked if they wanted to exchange numbers I would’ve probably been left on read anyway or even delivered).
@Selbsthass @ordinaryotaku thoughts?

0_big.jpg

Thats very brutal bro.
Rejection is one of the worst feelings imho.
:feelsrope:

" Just find someone with the same interest bro! " :foidSoy::soy:

I have no friends and I dont want any. The anonymous people I interact with online are the only ones I can relate to anyways. As a cynical hermit, solitude is my norm and preference.

one of the worst experiences you can have as an incel is trying to force people to talk to you, not only with women, but also with other men.

after having experienced things like this, it's no wonder that I feel so much disgust with social relationships, and I can't develop any bond of trust or intimacy with another person.

you can't trust someone who treats you this way since the first time he meets you.

this is what normies don't talk about when they try to find solutions to our problems, for them it's enough to have confidence.

Last edited:
The thing is most normalfags under 35 already have plenty of friends and aren't really hurting for new ones like you are. So to be their friend you have to stand out in some way so you are seen as a valuable social connection, no one is excited to have some awkward ugly incel as a pal. Asking for their number after a brief smalltalk is way too soon that's the kind of shit you either slip in "hey I heard you know x who was selling y can you forward me their number?" or something that happens naturally after like your 3rd encounter and it would probably be a snapchat or something instead of a phone number. The long haired guy probably thought you wanted to fuck him jfl.

I have no friends and I dont want any. The anonymous people I interact with online are the only ones I can relate to anyways. As a cynical hermit, solitude is my norm and preference.
Feel same way, most normies would just Im some sort of creep or strange anyway

Yeah it won’t work if they already have friends. Humans are cliquey
This is why I must destroy the world for inceldia. This is the reason I must keep moving forward

The thing is most normalfags under 35 already have plenty of friends and aren't really hurting for new ones like you are. So to be their friend you have to stand out in some way so you are seen as a valuable social connection, no one is excited to have some awkward ugly incel as a pal. Asking for their number after a brief smalltalk is way too soon that's the kind of shit you either slip in "hey I heard you know x who was selling y can you forward me their number?" or something that happens naturally after like your 3rd encounter and it would probably be a snapchat or something instead of a phone number. The long haired guy probably thought you wanted to fuck him jfl.
To be fair I walked past him and I doubt I’d see him again for even a 2nd encounter

Tbh its hard as shit to make friends after high school if you don't already have status

u cant immediately ask for their number and ask to hang out, u have to talk to them organically

Asking their number so quickly is kinda invasive tbh

u cant immediately ask for their number and ask to hang out, u have to talk to them organically
Asking their number so quickly is kinda invasive tbh
tbf i probably would never have seen him again either way because he walked past me outside at the stairs so it's kinda like this was the only chance to get his number

the other guys i met and had long conversations with at social events and shit, and they still gave me their number but i got left on delivered.

He did have a conversation.
This is ridiculously brutal, even by.is standards

He did have a conversation.
This is ridiculously brutal, even by.is standards
Yeah and people are cliquey even if you have a lot in common

So TODAY I wore a Mayhem t shirt on campus at uni. (Black metal band). Some long haired dude said he liked my shirt as I was walking to the dining hall. I asked him if he liked metal and he said he did. His favorite band was Death which I thought was awesome. I then mentioned how I was listening to early behemoth lately and he said he’s seen them live.

after a minute of small talk I asked if we could get numbers and he said “no I’m good”.

hell, even a few months ago at some transfer students party I went to I met a guy who was kinda into metal and he and I were laughing and talking. On discord later I asked him about hanging out and he said he was busy on Saturday’s so I asked what day could work I was left on sent. I met another dude there, some 6’6 tyrone who is in a band and liked a lot of music I liked and we had a great conversation but after exchanging a couple texts I was later left on delivered.

hell a few years ago at community college I met a group of metal heads on campus and when I asked if they wanted to be friends they kinda laughed and didn’t know what to say (if I just asked if they wanted to exchange numbers I would’ve probably been left on read anyway or even delivered).
@Selbsthass @ordinaryotaku thoughts?
Rage fuel those idiotic advices,I wanna punch those in the face

Normies are Clowns lol, cant Just Exchange Numbers and come to Know each Others .

Just fucking lul.at this clownworld

Normies are Clowns lol, cant Just Exchange Numbers and come to Know each Others .

Just fucking lul.at this clownworld
And then if you get numbers you’re left on delivered

Lie and tell him you've been to a Behemoth concert with your metal babe chicks or whatever metal foids are called and he will want you as a friend to get to the foids so that he can simp and orbit them.

Lie and tell him you've been to a Behemoth concert with your metal babe chicks or whatever metal foids are called and he will want you as a friend to get to the foids so that he can simp and orbit them.
He probably wouldn’t cave

This! Asking for people’s numbers after talking with them for a short time makes you appear too clingy.

This! Asking for people’s numbers after talking with them for a short time makes you appear too clingy.
Even if we saw each other a lot I bet he still won’t have hung out

Even if we saw each other a lot I bet he still won’t have hung out
I’m still proud you’re actually putting some effort in socializing. The more you do it the easier it will get.

Last edited:
I’m still proud you’re actually putting some effort in socializing. The more you do it the easier it will get.
It’s hard being transfer student.

Long hair metal heads are usually lowlife scum. Not the type of ppl to befriend. Find mature ppl to hang with.

Long hair metal heads are usually lowlife scum. Not the type of ppl to befriend. Find mature ppl to hang with.
Why do you say that?

This makes me angry. The fact that the black pill applies to all interactions regardless of gender. :blackpill:

That incident still haunts me of embarrassment

Outside of my White middle-aged psychologist(Speaks to me normally), meeting Jacquis and Deángelis were the only things of value from my time in group therapy.

Deángelis seemed to have some interest in robotics/STEM. I could've shared my knowledge with her, if I didn't have a stuttering problem.

Nervous Gordon Ramsay GIF by Gordon Ramsay's 24 Hours to Hell and Back