Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just find short girl bro!

needsolution

needsolution

Visionary
★★★★★
How im even supposed to find short girl? I was today for 3 hours in the city and i saw only very few girls around 160cm mark, most of them are like 168-170cm and they wont go for 170cm ultra skinny guy, fuck advices like that.

idk but they still want a tall guy with a good face so it over

yeah shitty advices bro, i hate them as well :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

just date a shotacon girl theory

Just date a midget without legs bro!

Most of them weight mog you. EAT NIBBA!

Over for shortgirlcels

guuuess what they all want chhads :feelstrash:

Short girls also demand guys 6’3 +

Womanley are the worst, they want a tallfag with a dick bigger than themselves

How tall is Merula do you think?

Short girls are ultra attracted to tall guys because they subconsciously know that they'll get taller kids from them. Thats why short girls seem more like whores

Harry is like 170cm so I would think she is anywhere between 150-160cm
Harry Potter was still an infant when Merula started Hogwarts school. She can't threaten me with only 150cm, needs to be 160cm minimum.

Harry Potter was still an infant when Merula started Hogwarts school. She can't threaten me with only 150cm, needs to be 160cm minimum.
Its over for tallsubmissivecels.

Harry is like 170cm so I would think she is anywhere between 150-160cm
we can read from books that Harry Potter stands somewhere in 6'-6'1 range

we can read from books that Harry Potter stands somewhere in 6'-6'1 range
Where did it say that? that seems pretty tall that would make Ron a tallfag at 6'2-6'3. I don't think he was that tall when he started hogwarts.

Where did it say that? that seems pretty tall that would make Ron a tallfag at 6'2-6'3. I don't think he was that tall when he started hogwarts.
Therwas no mention about exact height but avg for white male that time was around 177-8cm that time and Harry grew as tall as his father who was considered tall but not very tall so i assume his heigh was around 182

I really hate being 170 cm man, but i like to hear your voice!

u must be coping, my voice is horrible, nayways i dont visit discord too often last times
Horrible?? U joking. Im really like your accent. Sounds nice, i miss u tbh use discunt more.

Short girls are ultra attracted to tall guys because they subconsciously know that they'll get taller kids from them. Thats why short girls seem more like whores
Foids aren't even subconsciously that smart, they just go along with what everybody else is doing.

Therwas no mention about exact height but avg for white male that time was around 177-8cm that time and Harry grew as tall as his father who was considered tall but not very tall so i assume his heigh was around 182
That is the average height for a male in their 20's. I don't think Harry was that tall when he started hogwarts. I would still put Harry at 170cm max when he started, and anywhere around 175cm+ by his 20's.

That is the average height for a male in their 20's. I don't think Harry was that tall when he started hogwarts. I would still put Harry at 170cm max when he started, and anywhere around 175cm+ by his 20's.
it would be weird then to call guy below average as tall. If everything has to suit then Harry must be 180cm at minimum

it would be weird then to call guy below average as tall. If everything has to suit then Harry must be 180cm at minimum
I think its reasonable to say he grew 10-15cm anywhere between the ages 14-20. I doubt he started at 180cm at age 14 or he would be a giant.

i prefer short girls tbh

Foids aren't even subconsciously that smart, they just go along with what everybody else is doing.
Subconscious intelligence isnt a thing. The subconscious is just where our animal instincts and deepest desires are expressed.

I think its reasonable to say he grew 10-15cm anywhere between the ages 14-20. I doubt he started at 180cm at age 14 or he would be a giant.
i always talk about this prime height, he was very short during school, he grew a lot during his 16 u can even read in HP and Half-Blood Prince that Molly Weasley says that he prob grew feet or smth and he needs new clothes.

Were you out in the city to do approaches or just going about your daily activities?

Were you out in the city to do approaches or just going about your daily activities?
daily stuff, no time to approach horse big girls who weightmog me about 12kg at average.