Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

'Just find other enjoyments in life if you cannot get sex'.'

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
'Just learn to live without sex'

A man can do what he wants but not want what he wants author arthur schopenhauer

Nothing is more acti

This would be fine advice if normies didn't go nuclear every time they get dumped or divorced. Nobody says this stupid bluepilled crap to somebody whose relationship just ended, it's reserved exclusively for virgins. Basically they want you to stfu and stop complaining because you're a genetic failure who doesn't deserve to be a part of humanity's gene pool.

So if You don't get laid You gonna kill yourself?

And? We won't die from lack of sex
Humans can live wihout food a few months, and without water - one week and some people lived without water even more in extreme situations. So,why no one forces this on people ( living in such harsh conditions? ). You don't die without sex but it will be a sad life full of suffering and agony.
Those who preach asceticism to worldly men are cruel.

Last edited:
I’m getting there. I don’t care if I live or die now. If I die so be it. Every day is the same and nothing ever changes.

This would be fine advice if normies didn't go nuclear every time they get dumped or divorced. Nobody says this stupid bluepilled crap to somebody whose relationship just ended, it's reserved exclusively for virgins
Ain't this the damn truth. The truth comes out when their dick is on the line. It's evidence of a lack of a consistent worldview - when they're dating, or together, then sure, the world is positive and you just need to cheer up bro. Once they face the mere thin possibility that they would ever have to live like us, it's suddenly cause for depression and violence. And they call us mentally unstable.

I don't understand OP tbh, quotes seem wrong, misplaced and silly

I’m getting there. I don’t care if I live or die now. If I die so be it. Every day is the same and nothing ever changes.
This is it, nothing needs to be added.

I don't understand OP tbh, quotes seem wrong, misplaced and silly
They are not silly. They basically mean that you can't choose that you want because its determined by the logic of life. Everyone wants to have sex. Except maybe lying 'asexuals :soy:'.