Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting “Just find girls that have the same hobbies as you bro”

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT WHATS THAT FOR BULLSHIT LIKE I NEVER TRIED THAT IT WOULD BE GOOD ADVICE IF YOU WHERE A CHAD NOT IF YOUR A FUCKING SUBHUMAN FUCKING TOILETS RATHER DATE A FUCKING CHAD THAT LIVES AROUND THE FUCKING GLOBE THEN A FUCKING UGLY FUCK. SERIOUSLY KILL YOURSELF BET IT IS GOING TO MAKE A OTHER FUCKING BS EXCUSE LIKE THEY ALWAYS DO LIKE “ye bro should’ve been more confident maybe more showers “ jfl had to get this out good night

I used to believe in that Unironically. I tought i could get a gf if we had a hobby match.

RM6REt

I used to believe in that Unironically. I tought i could get a gf if we had a hobby match.
A vegan foid would rather get pumped and dumped by a carnivore chad who bullies incels, than be in a long term relationship with a non-chad vegan who has the same hobbies as her with a good personality.

A vegan foid would rather get pumped and dumped by a carnivore chad who bullies incels, than be in a long term relationship with a non-chad vegan who has the same hobbies as her with a good personality.

sadly true

somehow not working, weeb girls prefer to be fucked and dumped by young fuckboys, than appreciate cultured sepai, like cultured weeb girl should

Kinda toxic tbh ngl.
Have you tried working on your personality ?

Every young 15-30 foids #1 hobby is sex

somehow not working, weeb girls prefer to be fucked and dumped by young fuckboys, than appreciate cultured sepai, like cultured weeb girl should

so true these web girls have fuck boy chadlite bfs when chad fuckedenough he dumps her and then she becomes angry at man and when chad comes back she opens her hole again

They want guys whos hobby is being 6ft and good looking

Sounds good, doesn't work. If there's a chad in the group, she'll go for him. If there isn't, she'll find one in the other 100 ways foids can meet chad.

Solution: be chad or don't bother.

How do get female with hobbies:
Step 1: Have good bone structure
Step 2: Refer to step one