Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Just find a foreign wife bro!

@subhuman could have actually been right in saying that foreign whores who are perfectly willing to fuck another white man and get into a different country away from all their family are also more likely to be degenerate. :ping:

mfw when it is impossible to foreignmaxx as a blackcel

@subhuman could have actually been right in saying that foreign whores who are perfectly willing to fuck another white man and get into a different country away from all their family are also more likely to be degenerate. :ping:
I think he is right as well.

mfw when it is impossible to foreignmaxx as a blackcel
:feelsrope:

Dude these whitecels have such first world problems. white cels can get any foid - asian, curry, nigger, sandnigger foid to simp over them . JBW theory.

Ethnic cels are the only truecels

I think he is right as well.
It reminds me of something I read in Machiavelli. He says that there's two kinds of principalities. There is the kind where the prince has little power because the power revolves around the lords. It's easy to install yourself as the new prince in these states, but it's hard to remain the prince without yourself getting overthrown. Then there is principalities where the prince holds all the power. These are difficult to enter, but once you have made yourself the prince, it's yours forever.

I think the same thing is true of foids. If a foid is easy to get, that means its gonna be easy for other men to get her too. Because there's reasons behind why she is easy to get. Like she is a whore or is just using you for a ticket to america or as an atm. Clearly she values something more than her partner which prevents her from making a commitment, like casual sex or consumerism.

I don't even have the money for it anyways. :lul:

I wish I was rich so I could get a mail order bride. I'm not even attractive enough for the SEA whores looking to greencardmaxx

What is that? :feelswhere:
basically women from poor countries advertising themselves to be bought by rich white guys in rich countries so they can move there and live a better life

basically women from poor countries advertising themselves to be bought by rich white guys in rich countries so they can move there and live a better life
She'd probably divorce rape you after getting citizenship

FonVHb7WIAAsWvm

Phillipines women are low IQ and low IQ people are destructive

FonVHb7WIAAsWvm

Phillipines women are low IQ and low IQ people are destructive
True, them and Indonesians are giga subhuman

I think he completely was.

My best friend was a female Filipino growing up. She was fun but EXTREMELY manipulative. I was attracted to her but she ended up becoming the biggest rich bitch ever and marrying some rich Chad. I went to her birthday party about a decade ago and her husband gave her a brand new car and she slapped him on the face and screamed at him that he was a cheap bastard for not buying her some other fucking car that I don't remember the name of. I looked it up and it was like a $350,000 car. Later that same day her macbook wasn't working so she picked it up and threw it on the ground and screamed that she needed a new computer. The thing was less than a year old. The only thing that was wrong with it was that it temporarily lost the wifi signal because their router was doing an update.

The idea that foreign women are better is a bullshit myth. They're all the fucking same. If you take a foid from a shithole of course she's going to be grateful for a while but if you live with her here she'll turn into a western whore in no time at all.