Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just failed my driving exam

Manletbruh

Manletbruh

Greycel
For the second time.

I'm too low IQ for this world.

Good luck in getting it eventually.

For the second time.

I'm too low IQ for this world.

just keep practicing you’ll make it eventually. i know ppl who failed like 8 times before passing.

Obligatory @LastGerman

28618.jpg

I've failed a total of twenty-two times, so the join the club, buddy.

how many attempts have u made german?

0 - because I am unable to drive. You need to have to do mandatory driving lessons first but I even failed at driving simulation.

Might not be because your low iq, sometimes they fail you on purpose just to milk more money out of you

i suffer from a phobia of driving, lmao im 25 never even been in the drivers seat

0 - because I am unable to drive. You need to have to do mandatory driving lessons first but I even failed at driving simulation.

brutal I would help teach you if I lived in Germany ngl

I will do my practical driving test in a month from now.

As i said earlier driving simulation doesn’t represent the real life and it actually easier to drive real car

Sorry for bragging but I had mine on first try :feelsEhh:

I don't own a car and I hate driving, though. :feelsbadman:

we should help out cels who fail tbh driving lessons are expensive

brutal I would help teach you if I lived in Germany ngl

You cannot learn how to drive.

As i said earlier driving simulation doesn’t represent the real life and it actually easier to drive real car

This sounds really bluepilled to be honest here.
As I said earlier, I felt much more comfortable behind driving simulation. Driving is also harder than doing driving simulation. If you fail at driving simulation, you will also fail at driving in general since there is much more pressure and also consequences to it.

You cannot learn how to drive.

This sounds really bluepilled to be honest here.
As I said earlier, I felt much more comfortable behind driving simulation. Driving is also harder than doing driving simulation. If you fail at driving simulation, you will also fail at driving in general since there is much more pressure and also consequences to it.

Fuck I feel for you bro I agree driving is an essential part of life.

Try going to a DMV that is notorious for being easy, this is what I did. I went to a crappy city that is known for just auto passing people. I remember on my exam I basically just fucked up a 3 point turn, drove back and my instructor/rater said she didn't feel like testing me anymore and just gave me my license without even testing if I could do parallel parking jfl.

I know someone who passed on their first try and ran into a tree a month later, coming out completely unharmed and totaling the car.
Try going to a DMV that is notorious for being easy, this is what I did. I went to a crappy city that is known for just auto passing people. I remember on my exam I basically just fucked up a 3 point turn, drove back and my instructor/rater said she didn't feel like testing me anymore and just gave me my license without even testing if I could do parallel parking jfl.
I stopped in the middle of an intersection and got my license.

I know someone who passed on their first try and ran into a tree a month later, coming out completely unharmed and totaling the car.

I stopped in the middle of an intersection and got my license.

crazy

Good luck in getting it eventually.

These setbacks screw with me so hard, but thanks bro.

just keep practicing you’ll make it eventually. i know ppl who failed like 8 times before passing.

My grandpa supposed to have failed 8 times and he was really good at it at least from what I remember.

Might not be because your low iq, sometimes they fail you on purpose just to milk more money out of you

Tbh somehow i actually did worse than the first time.

Yeah, it's not like I have a car either or have the money to get one anytime soon.

Yeah, I passed my first time, but I grew up in the 80s when you were allowed to drive gocarts at a young age. So I started driving at 10 years old. By the time I turned 16, I had already been driving 6 years. When I turned 16 that is when they started requiring you to be 16 to drive gocarts.

You can learn how to drive. It's a skill like any other. You just need to learn the steps.

I drive Uber/lyft, so when I do that I have to drive perfect otherwise people report you. But at this point everything is second nature. I actually drive more conservative than I have to because otherwise I would scare people.

Surprisingly a lot of adults who've been driving awhile can't drive in the city because city driving is different than suburban driving.