Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just explorationmaxx

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
Foids seem to be into this whole exploring creepy places, they get excited. I've seen many comments on different exploration videos and it's often alot of foids who comment. This guy seems to attract some interest from foids in real life too. Could just be friends but still...
Could an incel pull this off in real life and get foids to explore places with him?

There's an abandoned school not that far from where i live. Pretty spooky place tbh.

No, they'd get bad vibes if an incel does it but not chad.

Cry of Fear vibes

There's an abandoned school not that far from where i live. Pretty spooky place tbh.
Sounds like a fun way to spend an afternoon

Sounds like a fun way to spend an afternoon
I went there at night once. Just for shits and giggles.

Didn't see anything that scary but i did hear a few things that freaked me out a bit. I'm a paranoid fucker though.

beautiful place

I went there at night once. Just for shits and giggles.

Didn't see anything that scary but i did hear a few things that freaked me out a bit. I'm a paranoid fucker though.
I don’t blame you, there’s no way I’d go somewhere like that alone and at night no less

Sounds like a good way to get murdered by the homeless.