Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just experienced some brutal JBW pilling today.

DragonBallZCel

DragonBallZCel

Friezamaxing Womanbeater
★★★★★
15d 21h 45m
Today i went to the gym to cope i step into the gym and i see 3 ”Whitecels” with 3 cute ethnic Whores.

One of the toilets looked to be indian she was slim thick with a cute face i would rate her a 8/10 meanwhile the whitecel was a skinnyfat balding ltn

The other one was a mixed toilet she looked like your typical hot biracial tiktok abusing whore she was thick and very breedable. Her boyfriend was a short and Balding And chinless with bugeyes whitecel he had no reedeming qualities to his face and i would imagine if he was a deathnic he would contemplate going ER.

The last one was arab foid. She had long black hair and thick eyebrows her body was skinny and nothing note worthy but her face was model tier and made up for it.

Her boyfriend a old Balding acne ridden whitecel just think of your average reddit soy faggot and he would look like something very similar.

And thats not it suprisingly i saw a curry with a white toilet. And you might say how is that a jbw experience?

He was attractive he had a square jaw nice looking beard and he was very jacked. And his white toilet girlfriend? A bugeyed skinnyfat whore with a disgustingly shaped body most users wouldn’t touch her even if their life dependend on it thats how clapped she was.

Thats how low ethnics have to sink just to get a taste of some pussy in the west.

It never began for us ethnics.

lifefuel

lifefuel

Admiral
★★★
65d 16h 52m
Location matters. U gotta provide a region at least

Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
★★★★
24d 12h 3m
not a cope btw

DragonBallZCel

DragonBallZCel

Friezamaxing Womanbeater
★★★★★
15d 21h 45m
Location matters. U gotta provide a region at least
It is in europe i won’t say the country but it’s a progressive country with feminism running rampant.

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Ogre
★★★★★
74d 21h 2m
@LeFrenchCel Lifefuel for you

subhuman

subhuman

Born to die. Forced to live.
★★★★★
70d 6h 45m
Bullshit. I’m white and no ethnic foids are into me

Saint Cho

Saint Cho

NT is life.
★★★★★
144d 15h 5m
Larping master rpg design 2 me

DragonBallZCel

DragonBallZCel

Friezamaxing Womanbeater
★★★★★
15d 21h 45m
I get rejected even by my own race. Being ethnic while other ethnic sub4s mog you is suifuel
Me to bro me too :feelscry: whats your ethnicity?

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

Fighting racism is fighting against women's rights
★★
123d 19h 42m
Thats like every single day for me here in SF. Not fuckin kidding at all whatsoever.