Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [Just Exist] [Tutorial Island] Girl Makes $5,000 A Month Selling Feet Pics As A Full Time Job

This is why men commit more crime:Women don't have to commit an armed robbery/shoplifting to pay for her basic needs.

its mens fault for paying them

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=71b1CSbcQ7g&noapp=1

Don't say "not one second". Actually watch this video, you guys need to see how easy foids have it. This is just one foid. Imagine all the other ones. And simps are only going to make their lives easier!

I have a foot fetish and I rate her feet a 4/10 tbh.
Also just to clarify I'd never pay for feet, just in case it's a stigma that all men with a foot fetish pay for this crap. I could look out my window and masturbate to a foid walking around in sandals or just google feet, and there really isn't anything special about them. There's only two sides you could look at and angles don't matter so these retards are literally paying to see the same shit over and over again.

Last edited:
I really can't fathom or comprehend the stupidity of these simps. Why spend hundreds of dollars on something you can get for free on the internet? these are the kind of men that deserve to be forever alone.

Not one planck time. We already know how easy women have it.

Her feet are ugly and she is too old

If we ever get incel communism whores like these should get their bank accounts seized by incels and she should be persecuted for exploiting man

Just 5000? Most ethots moneymog her

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back