Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Just everything about The Big Bang Theory

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
For those of you who bothered to watch this show, I probably don't have to tell you that it got extremely shitty over the years. But what really pissed me off was all the characters from the show.
Leonard is the definition of the Beta Male (in fact he even says it himself in one episode). He is so desperate to be with Penny that despite her disgusting character and lack of any noticeable intelligence he still stays with her. Even after he saw how shitty she can be, he still tries again and marries her
Penny is the typical pre wall roastie who only dates Chads as smart as her.
Now, what I really hate about this show is that it's a whole analogy of the blue pill, you are made to believe that eventually you will find someone and that life gets a lot better for everyone at some point. But it also drops (consciously or not) some blackpill especially when it comes to Howard. But even then, we are made to believe that the only reason he fails is because he is creepy and pathetic, his looks having nothing to do with anything.

The connection with the real life: if this show was real life, it would be like this: Howard and Bernadette-never gonna happen, she wouldve walked away the minute she saw Howard, he would die alone and a virgin;Leonard would have to wait like 10 years until he would eventually get a date with penny, he won't even touch her in her prime;Stuart would rope long time ago. The only accuracy was with Raj, (but he would never get any of the girls he got in the show).
Sorry for the long thread

Sheldon would never get girl either but what can you expect from a soy cuck show made by juice.

People in high school used to say I looked like Sheldon, it's over :cryfeels:

The show was almost unwatchable for me after the 3rd , Maybe 4th season. Now it’s just fully unwatchable since I took the blackpill

Lol at watching feminist propaganda

BaCOOMba! *laugh track*
Dis b y u inkwell, sheldon!.*laugh track*
Umm, when did u shower last? *laugh track*
Penny, omg i fucking love science *laughtrack*
Lol at watching feminist propaganda
The girl is HAWT tho

dont know how anyone could watch that garbage tbh

Sheldon would never get girl either but what can you expect from a soy cuck show made by juice.
I didn't said anything about him because he never wanted a girl in the first place. His relationship was meant as a joke by Howard and Raj. And believe it or not there are some men who just don't want any relationship in their life

Numales used to love it but now they are obsessed with hating it. Jfl at npcs

TBBT had a lot of blackpill potential. Instead of having the scientists end up in long term relationships and fuck white pussy, they should have stayed single and the indian ethnic and Howard should have roped. That way it would have been more close to reality.

Last edited:
I don't know what Sheldon's girlfriend was called again, I think it was Amy? Anyways, I know a foid IRL who looks exactly like her.

I don't like it. It exploits autistic people and degrades high IQ men. It also normalizes blue pills.

I love the episode when Leonard gets mogged to oblivion by the Chad physicist. He even has a higher IQ than Leonard!

Sheldon is somewhat goodlooking. Now if they said you act like Sheldon, then it's over.