Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just ethnic things

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Incest is only chance for us to get laid
https://i.redd.it/0y1meiojy0771.jpg

Fucking your cousin is based. Maybe ethnics aren't so low iq after all.While i as a white man sit alone in my room drinking myself to death, my pakistani counterpart is enjoying the pussy of his cousin.

? What you consider an incest? If shes second cousin :feelsokman:

Last edited:
Fucking your cousin is based. Maybe ethnics aren't so low iq after all.While i as a white man sit alone in my room drinking myself to death, my pakistani counterpart is enjoying the pussy of his cousin.
maybe if I had a hot cousin

:no::horror::feelspuke:

Nigga what?

I wouldn't fuck my cousin.

There's nothing wrong with marrying your cousin unless you've been brainwashed by "muh incest". The risk for genetic issues increases merely 3% from 3% to 6%

It's only problematic when it's done for many generations consecutively

M
There's nothing wrong with marrying your cousin unless you've been brainwashed by "muh incest". The risk for genetic issues increases merely 3% from 3% to 6%

y ethnic low IQ maternal family did cousinf marriages for three generations in a row:feelspuke::feelsree::feelsrope:

And that's when it becomes a problem.

M

y ethnic low IQ maternal family did cousinf marriages for three generations in a row:feelspuke::feelsree::feelsrope:
Yeah that's fucking retarded and unnecessary. Assuming the risk increases 50% more with each generation (so 1.5% increase in additional to the 3%), then cousin marriage for three generations in a row would have a risk of around 16.5%

Like everyone in the middle east does
Pakistanis do it too. :feelsree::feelsrope:
Yeah that's fucking retarded and unnecessary. Assuming the risk increases 50% more with each generation (so 1.5% increase in additional to the 3%), then cousin marriage for three generations in a row would have a risk of around 16.5%
My mother is schizo cause low IQ cousin fuckers

Like everyone in the middle east does
Never ever known anyone who did that. Stop acting like you know shit about life here when you've never visited even once
My mother is schizo cause low IQ cousin fuckers
I think i vaguely remember a thread you made while i was lurking where you posted the food your mother cooks and complained how it's utterly disgusting (rightfully so), or was that someone else?

Last edited:
Doesn't everyone have the same amount?
If you only have two grandparents or two great-grandparents then that's a problem and it's over for you, lol.

That would have actually been a pretty bad thing, if everywhere else the fitness was being evaluated consistently and objectively.

But since foids seem to equate looks as the only factor, it's not that bad.

If you only have two grandparents or two great-grandparents then that's a problem and it's over for you, lol.
4 grandparents, 8 great grand parents I think. Before that I don't know how much cousin fucking was in my family.

4 grandparents, 8 great grand parents I think. Before that I don't know how much cousin fucking was in my family.
Because if you fuck your cousin, you have one set of grandparents between you and her. Of course the other set is different. So the kids would have 6 great-grandparents. 4 from each 2 of your unrelated grandparents, and 2 of your own grandparents.

The grandparents would be your parents, your aunt/uncle and their spouse.

Because if you fuck your cousin, you have one set of grandparents between you and her. Of course the other set is different. So the kids would have 6 great-grandparents. 4 from each 2 of your unrelated grandparents, and 2 of your own grandparents.

The grandparents would be your parents, your aunt/uncle and their spouse.
I get what you mean, none of my parents or grandparents were cousin marriages but before that I don't know. I do know people married to their cousins.