Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JUST ESCALATE BRO! Dozens of famous esports streamers being accused left and right of sexual harassment

Foids ruin everything. Why can't they just fuck off back to Chad and leave gamers alone.

Nothing new here just femasites doing what they do best.

thankfully I don't interact with foids at all so they can't accuse me off anything :feelzez:

Society will only be a good place to live if foids are subdued and soycucks are silenced.

Foids being foids, bringing up the ultimate hole argument when you run out of everything else to get attention.

They are sitting behind a computer screen how could they "sexually harass" foids?
This proves that "sexual harassment" is bound to looks, not actions.

They are sitting behind a computer screen how could they "sexually harass" foids?
This proves that "sexual harassment" is bound to looks, not actions.
Im assuming they mean events like conventions where this happened, but it's still 90% bullshit, especially the ones that say they were "groomed".
Time and time again we have seen this and it's basically: Give me all the fame and power and none of the responsibility, "i was manipulated" she said knowing she willingly took these dudes dicks into her.

Im assuming they mean events like conventions where this happened, but it's still 90% bullshit, especially the ones that say they were "groomed".
Time and time again we have seen this and it's basically: Give me all the fame and power and none of the responsibility, "i was manipulated" she said knowing she willingly took these dudes dicks into her.
I hate it when foids do that, its a top reason why you should never believe women and slap them if they accuse somebody of "rape", its the same as with the kike Weinstein, he had no power to "force" a foid to undress or fuck him, if these whores choose to suck some kikes cock for their pathetic "career" then thats their choice, but in clownwolrd women have the power to falsely accuse anybody they want of "rape" if they feel like it, no responsibility, no consequences, its literary tutorial mode.

no responsibility, no consequences, its literary tutorial mode.
It's BEYOND tutorial mode, these sorry excuses of life want you to believe them instantly without a shred of evidence. The audacity is simply incredible and leads me to believe that these people beings have experienced either only minor, if any at all hardships.

It's BEYOND tutorial mode, these sorry excuses of life want you to believe them instantly without a shred of evidence. The audacity is simply incredible and leads me to believe that these people beings have experienced either only minor, if any at all hardships.
They have everything handed to them from birth, never had to struggle or fight for everything, think they are untouchable and all knowing, they are disgusting narcissist whores.

...and then they came for the last refuge for men: Gaming.