Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just enjoy your night alone

Cautious Raven

Cautious Raven

Proud Satanist
★★★★★
Just accept that your life is shit BRO! EMRACE THE SUFFERING.Stay in the same place you've always been in your whole life. YOU WILL SUFFER AND YOU WILL BE ALONE ALL WHILE BEING HAPPY MUH GOYUM :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

You aren't owed anything, goy! Never forget that :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

I'm alone while my old oneitis is going from guy to guy. How is it fair that she gets to have a partner all while being a genuinely terrible person? Meanwhile I have been so nice and kind all my life, and I HATE EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY I HAVE TO WAKE UP AGAIN.

Just accept that your life is shit BRO! EMRACE THE SUFFERING.Stay in the same place you've always been in your whole life. YOU WILL SUFFER AND YOU WILL BE ALONE ALL WHILE BEING HAPPY MUH GOYUM :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
I embrace hamburgers right now

just be ok with being a cuck bro just sexually castrate urself and live like a eunuch bro not everyone is entitled to sex bro but we are entitled to ur labour bro make sure to studymaxx so u can be the free meal ticket for a used up roastie bro

Jewish race will making sure you never touching a pussy :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD:

I'm alone while my old oneitis is going from guy to guy. How is it fair that she gets to have a partner all while being a genuinely terrible person? Meanwhile I have been so nice and kind all my life, and I HATE EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY I HAVE TO WAKE UP AGAIN.
Fucking whor

How is she the one if she is a terrible person?

How is she the one if she is a terrible person?
She's not the one. I stopped having feelings for her a loooooong time ago. I just hate seeing useless whores suffer no consequences for their actions. I hope her car breaks go out one day and she becomes mangled and split open.

She's not the one. I stopped having feelings for her a loooooong time ago. I just hate seeing useless whores suffer no consequences for their actions. I hope her car breaks go out one day and she becomes mangled and split open.
I hope she gets raped in the back alley by a group of subhuman curries. Fuck her and everything that she is. Her existence means nothing to me.

Actually either suicide or slavery is what (((they))) want from us when you think about it. They don't want us to rebel and fight

Me for the fucking past 18 years living in this cuckhole world

Bruuutal mang
It gets fucking tiring after awhile coping with games tv shows anime movie especially new media is just getting more soy and woke i cant even fucking enjoy most of it so i just try dream maxxing or studymaxxing college is so fucking boring i hate it i thought i could atleast tolerate college but i just fucking hate this shit tbh j hate neeting it gets boring after awhile i want to explore go walk and climb a damn tree like i used too when i was little now im just stuck in a box and a loop of apathy and boredom