Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting just. end. my. life.

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
couple of days ago i finally saw a good apartment for my budget. i want so hard to move out (and this time for good not just couple of months) away from my family and to a different city. and finally, finally i saw a good apartment.
when i saw it there was another couple there that saw it (Ragefuel)... both were rude and acted like im air.
a friend of the current tenant showed us the apartment, and when the tour ended it was already 9:30pm... so i decided to talk to the current tenant in the morning, because its rude to bother him this late.
but.......... when i called him in the morning he told me that the couple already called him and they wants it. he said like always nothing sure untill they sign, but they will probaly take it.
just fuck
fuck
fuck
fuck
1 thing cant go right for me in this world. one . fucking. thing.

Call him back. Tell him you’ll take it now if he wants. Don’t wait for the other cunts to sign
when i called him i told him i can sign it right now but he said it doesnt matter because they called him first and they want to sign

People don't want to sell or rent their apartments to alone men

People don't want to sell or rent their apartments to alone men
yep good chance he prefered the couple anyway..

fucking cunts all of them should be shot

holy shittttttttttttttttttttt
they just called me and said that the couple wants to sign only for 10 months, so if i want to sign for 12 monhs i can take it.
i said yes
they sent me the contract im reading it now and ill tell him in couple of hours if im taking it or not
looks like a 90% yes

they just called me and said that the couple wants to sign only for 10 months, so if i want to sign for 12 monhs i can take it.
i said yes
they sent me the contract im reading it now and ill tell him in couple of hours if im taking it or not
looks like a 90% yes
:feelsokman:

i said yes
looks like a 90% yes
Good to see that fortune smiles on incels sometimes. Lifefuel

Good to see that fortune smiles on incels sometimes. Lifefuel
y with my luck i will die on the day ill get into the apartment.