Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR just eaten 2300 kcal of chocolate in a hour

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Fuuuck I needed that dopamine.

Oh well I'll just do some cardio and eat nothing else for the rest of the day to bring it back to my TDEE.

I ate about 550 calories of chocolate today, and I'm trying to loose weight. I'm within my calorie range still

I need to gain weight.

Chocolate? Foid alert. Do hard drugs.

I don't really eat normally either tbh. I'll generally vary between overeating and barely eating at all. After a few weeks of starvaionmaxxing, the pain starts to feel good.

I don't really eat normally either tbh. I'll generally vary between overeating and barely eating at all. After a few weeks of starvaionmaxxing, the pain starts to feel good.
Binge eating is the normal outcome of restrictive dieting. You will most likely end up the same body size as your parents and there is no point in fighting your biologic programming.

I've eaten just over a thousand calories today.
Didn't eat breakfast, only ate one meal at around 3pm

Binge eating is the normal outcome of restrictive dieting. You will most likely end up the same body size as your parents and there is no point in fighting your biologic programming.
Better to be slim for a short period rather than never.