Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Just dropped a class in uni because I didnt have a group

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
I made thred about this a few weeks ago https://incels.is/threads/i-have-to...tation-in-uni-and-i-dont-have-a-group.143872/

I waited to see if everything solved by itself but nothing happened so I had to drop it cause I didnt want to make a presentation alone.
The class was optional so I'll just take another one next year that doesnt have group projects. I want to finish uni soon but I don't think this will matter though, I already made my calculations.
Incel problems tbh, no one else goes trough this.

I dropped a shit ton of classes for similar reason, and now I'm going to graduate a year late.

:feelsrope:

Oh well, at least it is another year away from wageslavery.

I dropped a shit ton of classes for similar reason, and now I'm going to graduate a year late.

In another reality we could be doing those projects together

I quit STEM since it required so many group projects and labs, it was suicidefuel.

Might drop 2 classes tomorrow. Uni is fucking hell

I quit STEM since it required so many group projects and labs, it was suicidefuel.
It's over for many groups man, men.

I guess that is why they call it "University" instead of, "Multiversity."

Might drop 2 classes tomorrow. Uni is fucking hell

Yes bro. I'm addicted to skipping classes that involve talking to people. In the end, I get eternally screwed over. I can only handle classes that don't have any interaction -- pretty much STEM courses.
In another reality we could be doing those projects together

I made thred about this a few weeks ago https://incels.is/threads/i-have-to...tation-in-uni-and-i-dont-have-a-group.143872/

I waited to see if everything solved by itself but nothing happened so I had to drop it cause I didnt want to make a presentation alone.
The class was optional so I'll just take another one next year that doesnt have group projects. I want to finish uni soon but I don't think this will matter though, I already made my calculations.
Team work and working with females are the benchmarks for success in feminist society.

Team work and working with females are the benchmarks for success in feminist society.
But they let us pick our groups, most males will end up in all male groups. If they want to teach team work then give us the groups and I wouldnt have any problems

that was me in high school, graduated two years late as a result in night school.

Sad to hear. It must be unconfortable been in that situation.

Project presentations alone are hell. Oh and btw I almost shit my pants in class last week but finally made it to toilet. I am pretty sure I have colon cancer or some shit. Might shit my pants tomorrow in class for sure

Might just drop this semester:kys:

What u studying.

Project presentations alone are hell. Oh and btw I almost shit my pants in class last week but finally made it to toilet. I am pretty sure I have colon cancer or some shit. Might shit my pants tomorrow in class for sure
Shit inside a foids backpack that would be funny

That sucks tbh but also anxietyfuel for me.

Damn bro it's over. I used to ditch high school classes on presentation day.

Brings back some ptsd ngl tbh.

I also have the same problem at every group project but I'll just email the teachers that I'm without a group and I'll get assigned to a group of other loners.

i prefer doing presentations alone

You should get A+ for being discriminated

Reminds me in chemistry in 10th grade i was the only one in my class who presented alone because no one wanted me in there group, unfortunately I couldn’t drop that class. Such terrible times :feelscry:

Organic chemistry is my worst class at the moment