Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just dress better

normies are such cruel assholes i hope they all die

An expected result

by better they mean overpriced crap like SUPREME and GUCCI. When I was younger and more naive one foid whom I tried to seduce criticised me for not wearing expensive brands (she wasn't rich and didn't look rich either)

I always wore simple t-shirt and jeans (shorts in summer), but somehow… now that’s considered dressing like “a teenager” or “immature”. The same people spewing that nonsense are the ones gender-bending fashion between the sexes and pushing the weird gay agenda..

So, now I see chicks trying to dress like dudes and dudes dressing like chicks, and I’m the problem? My casual clothing is now regressive?

Lmfao, fuck this world

I have to admit though I like his style. If he was 6'2 and done the same video the comments would be filled with thirst instead.

He dresses like shit, clothes are way too baggy. Makes him look childish and less respectable. Even taller and more handsome men would barely be able to pull those outfits off. His fashion sense worsens his already catastrophic situation of being 5'3 and having neotenous Asian facial features.