Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "JuSt DrEsS bEtTeR bRo"

Moustachcel

Moustachcel

Banned
-
Jfl

27 food review1w700h700

I have spent thousands of dollars on clothes,
Its just like putting lipstick on a pig.

You can polish a turd but it's still a turd.

You need to dress well in Japan.

In the west just throw on a dirty tanktop and some air jordans if you're Chad, Just Lol. at how barbaric this dump is.

In the west just throw on a dirty tanktop and some air jordans if you're Chad, Just Lol. at how barbaric this dump is.

just cuck my shit up bro.

I'll dress in romper stomper gear if I DAMN WELL PLEASE

Statusmaxxed so he gets laid

What’s your obsession with Japan? We understand JBW theory is prevalent everywhere but if you’re white that won’t matter

What’s your obsession with Japan? We understand JBW theory is prevalent everywhere but if you’re white that won’t matter

I have seen from @uninstall how a white guy that is dressed and acts like a bum gets treated in Japan.

See his thread history.

I have seen from @uninstall how a white guy that is dressed and acts like a bum gets treated in Japan.

See his thread history.
Ok roger that

He's status-maxed, he will get pussy off of that alone.

JBW theory is more flawed than I thought and can we turn “rogER that” into a thing?:feelzez:

You just need to dress well and not be a sperg. If you look like someone who works a good job and acts like that you're good.

Credit to @Hunter for rogER that.

I'm going to spread it to every corner of the internet now.

You just need to dress well and not be a sperg. If you look like someone who works a good job and acts like that you're good.

Credit to @Hunter for rogER that.

I'm going to spread it to every corner of the internet now.
Praise be the supreme gentleman

justin-bieber-new-lion-tattoo-07.jpg

Just dress like a transexual bro.

I have spent thousands of dollars on clothes,
Its just like putting lipstick on a pig.

From my experience, this is a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" dichotomy, if you dress up nicely they will tell you some shit like "your trying too hard bro, you overdressed," etc but if you dress casually, they'd tell you that you've gotta dress up more. It's kinda like "personality," if you are nice you get labeled a "nice guy," and if you are an asshole, it's still your attitude that is "the problem" because you are an asshole.

He will be reject anyway,only chad look well with a suit

Fool. Where is the Gucci shirt? The Armani sunglasses?