Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Just Dress Better Bro"

• Thread starter Deleted member 301
  • Start date
Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-

wow hes cute id totally date him, too bad we dont live in the same city

wow hes cute id totally date him, too bad we dont live in the same city
teehee,i laready have a 6'5 bf though. But im attract to his personality, little inkwel

"Just take a shower bro, be more confident in yourself."

He's not even that bad looking! All he needs some cologne, some better glasses, a decent hairstyle, and a sweet personality, and he's boyfriend material. I'd date him if I wasn't already dating the linebacker in my local college football team.

teehee,i laready have a 6'5 bf though. But im attract to his personality, little inkwel
I'm sure he would make a great hubby once my pussy has been filled up with decades worth of Chad's cum teehee. And he would be a lovely father for my children as well.

Clothes don't matter much i'd say its looks>height>money>clothes>personality when it comes to how women choose men

Cucktears will insist he'd do as well as a Chad with a shit personality and low confidence, if this trucel had an amazing personality and was funny.

I fashionmaxxed three years ago when I started earning money and could buy whatever clothes I wanted but it made no difference at all.
If anything I feel like women think 'wow this ugly tryhard thinks he'll get a girl but clothes and haircut won't help if you're short and ugly' when they see me.

Most chads I see don't even put that much effort into the way they dress, most of them just walk around in sweat pants and a t shirt, maybe a jumper.

Clothes style is a complete meme, just used by cucks to deflect people away from the real reasons they're single.
I completely agree, I mog 9 out of 10 people with my care about appearance and hygiene but women still dont't look at me for more than a millisecond but if you are tall and good looking you can have a greasy bedhair and not fitting clothes and still have a gf.

I dont understand how average people drop hundreds of bucks on shoes

Also when ugly people take care of their appearance, use perfume etc they are seen by women as trying to compensate so if you don't do it it's bad but when you do it it's also bad.

my only question is what happens when the clothes come off and you want to relax does the clothes still have a lasting effect

Meanwhile his looksmatch swinging from one chad to another.

I've had foids tell me that I look stupid when I have tried to dress nice before.

Omg inkwells, he isn't ugly! He just needs to tidy up a bit and maybe get a haircut. Maybe smile a bit more and have some confidence!

JFL nice clothes only cover up your physical deformities

I bet his personality gets him all the bitches.

I dont fucking brush my hair imagine making an effort to dress better lmao.