Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "Just don't be shy bro"

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
I always thought of myself as a pretty awkward guy and to some extent I am, however, I don't think I act like a freak in public. I understand social boundaries. If somebody says "hi" to me, I'll say "hi" back. If somebody asks me a question, I'll usually respond quite elegantly, calmly and with composure. I won't stutter, look down, and talk quietly or not say anything at all. If someone asks me for help, I help them. I say "thank you", I act like a normal citizen. In fact, I started observing individuals around me and I'd say that in some cases, I'm more NT than the average person and try to make myself more approachable by not looking at my phone, smiling, etc. Reminiscing back to University Orientation about a month ago, I was on a high dosage of Phenibut, I was trying to make conversation with the crowd of people I was with; everybody was on their phones and I was making small talk. I barely got any responses, some of the guys said a few words back and some foids gave me dirty or indifferent looks. When this Chang Asian spoke up however, people reciprocated him in a better manner. In person, I'm a great listener too, I don't like talking about myself, I'd rather hear what you have to say and help you out. Back in HS, before the acne, I would let friends vent to me and I'd try to help them out. I don't know what it is, I actually don't think I'm saying anything wrong, I think it's just that when I grab peoples attention, they start to notice how ugly I am and choose to cut a relationship with me before it escalates into something more serious (say a girlfriend or just a friend). This in turn creates a vicious cycle of constant rejection from the world and pushed me into being more awkward day by day. Being attractive is what determines everything in regards to how society (both women and men) perceive you.

I always thought of myself as a pretty awkward guy and to some extent I am, however, I don't think I act like a freak in public. I understand social boundaries. If somebody says "hi" to me, I'll say "hi" back. If somebody asks me a question, I'll usually respond quite elegantly, calmly and with composure. I won't stutter, look down, and talk quietly or not say anything at all. If someone asks me for help, I help them. I say "thank you", I act like a normal citizen. In fact, I started observing individuals around me and I'd say that in some cases, I'm more NT than the average person and try to make myself more approachable by not looking at my phone, smiling, etc. Reminiscing back to University Orientation about a month ago, I was on a high dosage of Phenibut, I was trying to make conversation with the crowd of people I was with; everybody was on their phones and I was making small talk. I barely got any responses, some of the guys said a few words back and some foids gave me dirty or indifferent looks. When this Chang Asian spoke up however, people reciprocated him in a better manner. In person, I'm a great listener too, I don't like talking about myself, I'd rather hear what you have to say and help you out. Back in HS, before the acne, I would let friends vent to me and I'd try to help them out. I don't know what it is, I actually don't think I'm saying anything wrong, I think it's just that when I grab peoples attention, they start to notice how ugly I am and choose to cut a relationship with me before it escalates into something more serious (say a girlfriend or just a friend). This in turn creates a vicious cycle of constant rejection from the world and pushed me into being more awkward day by day. Being attractive is what determines everything in regards to how society (both women and men) perceive you.

Agree. What's nt though?

by not looking at my phone
I figured this would mark you as "different" by the normalherd. I don't go out often, but when I do, I never bring my phone. I have nothing to rest my eyes on, so I end up with a deathstare that or stare at the floor. Everyone I've seen constantly stares at their phones, only looking up to talk.
Also, I consider if my apparent lack of a phone gives people the impression I'm poor and trashy.

NOT looking at your phone when talking to other people is considered not normal nowadays. It's over for humankind

I figured this would mark you as "different" by the normalherd. I don't go out often, but when I do, I never bring my phone. I have nothing to rest my eyes on, so I end up with a deathstare that or stare at the floor. Everyone I've seen constantly stares at their phones, only looking up to talk.
Also, I consider if my apparent lack of a phone gives people the impression I'm poor and trashy.

same, you would think it would help you meet more people but it doesn't do JACK amigo. I just don't get normies, stacys or chads... these people, on some level, seem to interact with the world not too differently than me (in the sense of communication), yet they get to have all the fun. Ugly people are outcasted from the circle and I mean truly ugly/deformed people

same, you would think it would help you meet more people but it doesn't do JACK amigo. I just don't get normies, stacys or chads... these people, on some level, seem to interact with the world not too differently than me (in the sense of communication), yet they get to have all the fun. Ugly people are outcasted from the circle and I mean truly ugly/deformed people
They seem different, they act different, they are different.
The reason? Incels and normies inhabit different worlds entirely.

I don't know what it is, I actually don't think I'm saying anything wrong, I think it's just that when I grab peoples attention, they start to notice how ugly I am and choose to cut a relationship with me before it escalates into something more serious (say a girlfriend or just a friend). This in turn creates a vicious cycle of constant rejection from the world and pushed me into being more awkward day by day. Being attractive is what determines everything in regards to how society (both women and men) perceive you.
This is the first step to becoming truly black pilled. You ask yourself what you said wrong. Then you observe social interactions when other people say things. Slowly you start to realize what you say is far less important than who is saying it. How someone looks impacts how someone feels about that person. That feeling is the unconscious left brain, which is just as much of a persons identity as the right brain. So what someone says does matter (right brain) but it is only half of puzzle. Combine both when trying to interpret social events.

This is the first step to becoming truly black pilled. You ask yourself what you said wrong. Then you observe social interactions when other people say things. Slowly you start to realize what you say is far less important than who is saying it. How someone looks impacts how someone feels about that person. That feeling is the unconscious left brain, which is just as much of a persons identity as the right brain. So what someone says does matter (right brain) but it is only half of puzzle. Combine both when trying to interpret social events.

High IQ. One of the most painful blackpills.

Society chew ups the ugly and vomits them out