Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW just dont be just bro

Regressive

Regressive

it is impossible to be any worse
-
IMG 20160410 000159
IMG 20160625 025258
IMG 20160903 185130
Photo 2016 09 04 18 32 19
Photo 2016 09 04 18 07 33
IMG 20160626 013908
IMG 20160626 015133
Sedb160 640x975
IMG 20160903 184709

where do you find these? :feelsaww:

I once knew a foid that enjoyed being tied up

most of this type of images are fake, still coomfuel

i believe they ARE choked but prolly not to death
some choke but not alot, it is done in a somewhat controlled manner, once you have seen enough gore you can spot fakes by spray-patterns alone

some choke but not alot, it is done in a somewhat controlled manner, once you have seen enough gore you can spot fakes by spray-patterns alone
goremaxxed....was into them when i was younger....not so much any longer

goremaxxed....was into them when i was younger....not so much any longer
natural, i still see alot of gore due too listing to extreme music genres where gore pics often become album covers or inserts in demo tapes. many terminaly online young males watch alot of gore but often grows out of it sooner or later.

seen be headings shooting suicides hobbos being eaten alive by maggots, etc

used too have 50+ GB of gore, deleted it all some years ago got boring

just be unjust to justify the just injustice bro

natural, i still see alot of gore due too listing to extreme music genres where gore pics often become album covers or inserts in demo tapes. many terminaly online young males watch alot of gore but often grows out of it sooner or later.

seen be headings shooting suicides hobbos being eaten alive by maggots, etc

used too have 50+ GB of gore, deleted it all some years ago got boring
i know the genre...like goregrind metal or sth like that.....used to listen to them to when younger and as u said got boring (still some of them are in my list tho)....darkweb creepy videos shit too
man u couldve sold them to some dumbass edgelord kid...people make money selling them here as i see sometimes

i know the genre...like goregrind metal or sth like that.....used to listen to them to when younger and as u said got boring (still some of them are in my list tho)....darkweb creepy videos shit too
man u couldve sold them to some dumbass edgelord kid...people make money selling them here as i see sometimes
edgelords dont have money, aim for coomers if you want to sell content you find

edgelords dont have money, aim for coomers if you want to sell content you find
not all coomers tho...those really fucked up ones which again can pass as edgelords

not all coomers tho...those really fucked up ones which again can pass as edgelords
coomers are more likely too open there wallets in the end

not in the business so cant tell
used too scrape sites and sell OF leaks, nice side hustle if you go for content you like and not what makes most, cant live of it but maybe finance PC upgrades

ITards will touch this

used too scrape sites and sell OF leaks, nice side hustle if you go for content you like and not what makes most, cant live of it but maybe finance PC upgrades
my way of thugmaxing