Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just doing X or Y doesn't change anything if you're a "hard case" Incel.

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
It is possible to have certain characteristics and traits about you that are out of your control, which will forever limit your ability to find happiness in life and experience any kind of normality. But normies just think if you do X or Y that everything will magically get better.

Some of these characteristics are

1. Age
  2. Height
  3. Face
  4. Autism

Age: If you're 35 years old, and you have 0 experience with women or relationships, it is going to be obvious, peoples expectations of you will be 1000x higher than they should be, so when you do fuck up, people will assume you're fucking up ON PURPOSE and they will see it as you ATTACKING THEM, once you're a certain age, there is ZERO, and I mean ZERO second chances (unless Chad of course)

Height: If you're at a certain height, you're automatically rejected by a huge portion of the female population, there is nothing you can do about this, becoming a millionaire or building your social skills to a god tier level will NOT help you, "he'd be perfect and i'd totally date him if he wasn't so short, teehee"

Face: If your face is ugly, it's over, end of story, nothing more needs to be said here, this one is obvious.

Autism: Autistic Chads can get laid and get relationships, that's not an issue, but if you have autism + one or more of the above traits, the autism now acts as a huge de-buff. As an autistic man, every 5 years on-top of your age adds another 100% increase of disgust from the opposite sex. The autism might be not so bad when you're 15, or 20, but when you're 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50+ etc, the autism has a compounding effect on how negatively people see you, as this ties in with AGE, and peoples EXPECTATIONS of you. Height also plays a part here, the autistic manlet is equivalent to a shit stain in the eyes of a female, but an autistic tall guy is still seen as fuckable. Face, again, an ugly autistic guy, that's just obvious.

That said, if you're autistic AND have 1 or more of the above 3 traits, you're FUCKED, nothing you ever do to improve will change this, it's 100% OVER

Last edited:
Lol just take a shower incel

Yeah, I'm both a turbo-manlet and mentalcel so I doubt I'll ever make it. I have significantly improved myself physically (through lifting) and my social anxiety has gotten a bit less bad but the fact that I get heightmogged by almost the entire female population is too much of an obstacle.

Yeah, I'm both a turbo-manlet and mentalcel so I doubt I'll ever make it. I have significantly improved myself physically (through lifting) and my social anxiety has gotten a bit less bad but the fact that I get heightmogged by almost the entire female population is too much of an obstacle.

Gym gains have lost their value now that everyone does it. Its not like the 1990s or early 2000s when ONLY TeraGymcels and athletes lifted weights. Lifting has just become the new minimum standard for men, it doesn't give you any advantage, it's just a minimum requirement now to "compete" if you're not a GigaChad.

Gym gains have lost their value now that everyone does it. Its not like the 1990s or early 2000s when ONLY TeraGymcels and athletes lifted weights. Lifting has just become the new minimum standard for all men, it doesn't give you any advantage, it's just a minimum requirement now to "compete" if you're not a GigaChad.
I know that, don't worry. I started lifting mostly to feel good about myself when looking in the mirror and to at least know that I'm doing my best not to look ugly. But when you're as short as me, it won't get you anywhere with foids, height is way more important than physique.

I have all the fucking traits , It's so far away over for me.

JFL @ putting face and height below age

I didn't number them in any order of importance.
E684B352 5E28 4AED B846 0673ABB83E25

go Paddock tbhtbhnglngl

Even chad isn’t immune to the agepill
What? I like you bro but I can’t allow you to drown in your copes. A 35 year old Chad would put fuck a 20 year old normie if put in competition together in the same pool. Good genes not only last longer but a Chad has a solid base to work with. It’s only over for Chads by 45+ and even then all they have to do is switch their demographics

Autism + Subhuman child face. Holy crap its over for me, I already can't tolerate the newfound degenerate bullshit that life & society wants to introduce me how do they expect me to tolerate this shit for another 5 decades?