Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just doctormaxx theory

ValiantThor2

ValiantThor2

It all sounds good until you leave the basement
★★
I remember two years back I had some problems with my balls. I could feel a lump on one of them so I decided to go to the doctors to get them checked out. I ended up with a 40+ brunette milf looking foid GP. life fuel confirmed.

I told her what was wrong & she decided that I needed them examined. I had to lie down for maybe 5 minutes or so & it was a cold day so my dick looked like a cocktail sausage. It actually wasn't very pleasant and she just had a mutual facial expression the whole time so I couldn't tell how she felt. she's probably used to it. It felt really uncomfortable because she just kept pushing on my stomach and balls really hard and quick asking if this or that part hurt. Because of this I didn't get an erection. She had gloves on btw.

Afterwards when I spoke to her it was awkward as shit and she decided I needed to go to the hospital for a scan of my balls.

Fast forward a few weeks later im at the hospital with two other foids. I cant remember their appearance much. One of them put gel on my balls and the other one used the scanner on them. it was much more pleasant as she actually moved my dick out of the way and applied it to my balls softly. I didn't get an erection luckily. Turned out I only had some hardened calcium on my testicle or something.

Chances are you might get a dude doing it though. I remember when I was much younger I had something similar and had to get my balls scanned and it was a really old Arabic male doctor. You should try this as it is the ultimate lifefuel tbh. You could even figure out ways to spam it and keep going for the ultimate cope.

once when i was like 13 some bald meatball nurse guy touched my balls and made me cough

what the fuck

Just get a lump in your balls bro

too risky because theres also a decent chance of a 40+ yr old curry doing it as well. i had something like this about a year ago unintentionally and to my luck all the nurses were foids. some were 7/8+ PSL. would do again ngl/10

(inb4 i get slayed for "bragging" despite it being their job)

I would probably get a turbo erection if hot doctor foids examined my balls.

How fucking awkward would it be if you had an erection there

How fucking awkward would it be if you had an erection there
I managed to avoid it but if someone really low inhib did it they would probably get a boner. The general awkwardness of it caused me to not really think about the feeling of my dick

How did you managed to stay soft in that situatiob?

extreme IQ post

The only time a foid has touched my dick was when I had surgery and was drugged on mommy morphine and a foid attached a tube or something to it to help me piss. I actually became conscious when that happened, since a foid touched my dick and my brain was amazed.

I went to a female urologist once (middle-aged 5/10) and she touched my genitals as part of the examination. Even though I felt uncomfortable, it would have been a lot worse with a male doctor.

I would either get an erection or I wouldn't and my dick is about half an inch when not erect so this probably wouldn't be a good idea for me.

Imagine having to do this as a job.