Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just do (idiotic pointless time wasting task) before being able to get a girl, bro

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
bro, all you got to do is (insert something retarded here).

Has there ever been good advice suggested like this? I think all of it was complete fucking garbage meant to confuse you so you don't figure out that looks are all that matter.

Nah, its mostly a "look how nice I am, here is some advice" type of shit.

bro, all you got to do is (insert something retarded here).

Has there ever been good advice suggested like this? I think all of it was complete fucking garbage meant to confuse you so you don't figure out that looks are all that matter.

All the time. As if "finding yourself" and all that crap matters. If two people like each other, they make it work. Because you "found yourself" or found volunteering or something as your passion in life isnt going to make a difference when it comes to a person liking you, nor should it, unless the persons just one of those people that expects you to do community service or some shit, which at that point, just run.

Its a major cope and I cringe when I hear that...

All the time. As if "finding yourself" and all that crap matters. If two people like each other, they make it work. Because you "found yourself" or found volunteering or something as your passion in life isnt going to make a difference when it comes to a person liking you, nor should it, unless the persons just one of those people that expects you to do community service or some shit, which at that point, just run.

lmao at volunteering

yeah because doing pointless tasks for pointless charities helps you find girls who don't want chads

Yes of course. By my boomer dad and anyone else I talk to. "just put yourself out there bro." Like wtf does that even mean? Go outside and do what? Stand there and watch couples my age kiss and makeout while I sit there like a cuck and watch? JFL

Hate people who say "just go outside bro" with a passion. Also hate redpillers (srs)

If you actually do that advice, they will only come up with a new point.

They think life is some rpg

It's so that you blame yourself and get into a self improvement arms race for the benefit of women when they need a betabux.

"Oh you don't even do x thing bro". Meanwhile a short slob woman with shit genetics can fuck chads if she's even a little bit aggressive.

"finding yourself" is foid speak for fucking as many chads as possible

And what she will do, for being better waifu?
Kūrva unworthy to be my waifu, if doesnt want to help me while I'm broken

:soy:"See how cool i am bro, i'm offering free advice bro, cause i'm cool like that bro, see bro ?"

When i hear normie advice, it reminds me of boomers. Boomers will literally spend an hour giving you a bunch of bullshit advice, and they know it's bullshit. They like the sound of their own voice.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back