Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just discovered my 24 year old brother is probably a virgin

B.O.G.A.R.T.

B.O.G.A.R.T.

Recruit
★★★★★
At 5'8" with his high cheekbones, V tappered jaw, plump lips he looks like something out of Stranger Things, still rocking that thick NW0 hairline that hasn't recessed a milliliter since he hit puberty. Just ten years ago, when scene and emo were still a thing, it looked like he had the qualities of a potential future heartthrob within a niche that valued a effeminate aesthetic in men. "He looks just like the guy from Tokio Hotel" girls who saw him would tell me, and when we were vacationing in Venice in 2011 a girl came running after us asking him for his number because her friend apparently saw him in another part of Italy a year before and regretted not approaching him -- yes, a italian girl developed a fixation on him for a whole year.

He texted back and forth with the italian girl from Venice, she was a classic beauty, perky tits and wide hips, with bangs cut straight above her eyes, she looked like a 1960s Bond girl. It was outside my comprehension why doesn't he make a move on her, he explained to me that she just wasn't his type. Yes, his biggest problem was that he was picky, a girl wasn't attractive to him if she wasn't a germanic type with blonde hair and blue eyes -- Avril Lavigne is his ideal type. Throughout higschool I would witness him being chased by girls a year or two younger than him. Periodically he would show me chat logs with girls on facebook. He never dated them, since he was waiting for the 'true one', which meant, a Avril Lavigne look-alike approaching him.

Once in college female interest in him stopped almost abruptly. No tales from him involving girls anymore. I never saw him bring a 'female friend' home to torture her with COD zombies co-op's. Once the emo craze was over and the jb's outgrew their rebellious phase, buttoned up Chads with pompadours become the standard. He told me about this at a family barbecue yesterday. He's was especially cnyical about a girl who liked him in high school, but poses with a muscular Chadlite with a nazi undercut on her IG account.

"Long are gone are the days of Tokio Hotel, bro" I tell him, "women over the age of 18 don't like that shit". I showed him the 'cutecel' article on incelwiki, he laughed in agreement.

tl;dr: my brother ceases to be considered attractive to a girl as soon she hits 18

Last edited:
he should just epsteinmaxx then

and when we were vacationing in Venice in 2011 a girl came running after us asking him for his number because her friend apparently saw him in another part of Italy a year before and regretted not approaching him -- yes, a italian girl developed a fixation on him for a whole year.
Potent Aviciifuel

You sound like you have some kind of attraction towards your brother with that description. The point still stands, foids are fickle in their choices and while at points it looks like what is important to look for in SMV is changing, they always go back to lusting over the same type of guys. Your brother is an idiot for not taking opportunity of his own SMV when he ad the chance

Brutal tbh, over for your brother.

Could could have stopped at 5'8, it is over for most at that height these days

Prettyboymaxxing only works in high school. After that, girls want enormous violent low trust high test killers.

and when we were vacationing in Venice in 2011 a girl came running after us asking him for his number because her friend apparently saw him in another part of Italy a year before and regretted not approaching him -- yes, a italian girl developed a fixation on him for a whole year.
Holy christ.. this is what girls do for you when you're good looking

You sound like you have some kind of attraction towards your brother with that description. The point still stands, foids are fickle in their choices and while at points it looks like what is important to look for in SMV is changing, they always go back to lusting over the same type of guys. Your brother is an idiot for not taking opportunity of his own SMV when he ad the chance

I envy his NW0.

Holy christ.. this is what girls do for you when you're good looking
He got attention in high school, albeit lacking a universal appeal like a traditional Chad, some girls wold be borderline obsessed with him, reaching to contact me just to get his number (slayer didn't even had a fb at the time).

Prettyboymaxxing only works in high school. After that, girls want enormous violent low trust high test killers.
When a man lurks the social media of his high school crush he's often times amazed how hot she looked at 17. A woman that stumbles across social media seeing a pic of her her teenage sweetheart is probably going 'ewww what was I thinking back then?'