Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just did my first plasma hair treatment

BasedAdam

BasedAdam

Holy Saint Elliot
★★★★★
Man was it painful, but it took 30 minutes.
The doctor kept sticking a needle with plasma on my head where am balding and said i need 5 other operation, also i have to do one per month, it costs 105 USD in Asia. Its the only healthy proven way to fight baldness from my research.

Nice!, brocel. Are you on a path to ascension? If so, what is your next looksmaxxing procedure?

cool, hope it works

Thats not crazy expensive. If it works, money well spent.

Nice!, brocel. Are you on a path to ascension? If so, what is your next looksmaxxing procedure?
I think when the hair is done and dusted, i will learn manipulation tactics to make women not notice my height, also ive been having more chadlite firends because of my recent political expression of misogyny and racism some chads like my opinions and now i hangout with them (kinda like nick fuentes) i might never get love but at least sex will do, im interested in becoming a political leader one day so pussy shouldn't be on my mind.

Last edited:
I think when the hair is done and dusted, i will learn manipulation tactics to make women not notice my height, i might never get love but at least sex will do, im interested in becoming a political leader one day so pussy shouldn't be on my mind.
Gigabased.:feelskek:

Man was it painful, but it took 30 minutes.
The doctor kept sticking a needle with plasma on my head where am balding and said i need 5 other operation, also i have to do one per month, it costs 105 USD in Asia. Its the only healthy proven way to fight baldness from my research.
My baldness reversed luckily, I was noticing my sides going inwards but it stopped and somewhat grew back, I was rubbing stimulating the hair folliaces and keeping dirt out of it hoping it would grow back, Now i have a full set of hair again naturally.

My baldness reversed luckily, I was noticing my sides going inwards but it stopped and somewhat grew back, I was rubbing stimulating the hair folliaces and keeping dirt out of it hoping it would grow back, Now i have a full set of hair again naturally.
Cool im arab so its genetic also am very angry and stressed most of the time because i like it.

Based.

I'm also working on hair growth with minoxidil + dermastamp.

I'm trying to grow a better hairline and get a nice full beard as well

Based.

I'm also working on hair growth with minoxidil + dermastamp.

I'm trying to grow a better hairline and get a nice full beard as well
The doctor told me the dermastamp thing is kinda useless, you kinda need a needle but did recommend minoxidil and i asked if it was dangerous since i read that it causes liver problems but said only the pill form, the minoxidil spray wont affect your hormones and triggers androgyne resptors

Nice. Good luck broski, i hope it works