Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just develop 7"2 personality bro

blackraven

blackraven

Asphalt8r
★★★★★

I do not envy him , because 7'2 is a freak height and he abuses steroids.

I've never been more jealous of a man. It's one thing to be 7'2, but to have the correct proportions on top of that? He's never been mogged in his life.

I do not envy him , because 7'2 is a freak height and he abuses steroids.
big cope. His ego is satisfied merely by standing in the street. While manlets like us can't cope in such an easy way ever.

0.0001% top physique.

How can anyone not be confident if they looked like him? If I had his physique i'd have already getting bored of sex and I'd talk about how it's not everything in life...

big cope. His ego is satisfied merely by standing in the street. While manlets like us can't cope in such an easy way ever.
I really can't cope. Today I've taken way too many heightpills. When I'm at work I say day after day herds of tall men dating women shorter than me.

0.0001% top physique.

How can anyone not be confident if they looked like him? If I had his physique i'd have already getting bored of sex and I'd talk about how it's not everything in life...
Imagine the amount of respect he gets on top of that. He sees others as ants, person like that never felt fear in his life, real tutorial mode. Biggest success is being born with the right genes, everything else is running in circles.

Imagine the amount of respect he gets on top of that. He sees others as ants, person like that never felt fear in his life, real tutorial mode. Biggest success is being born with the right genes, everything else is running in circles.
0:06 is a clear representation of what he thinks of >99.999% of men. We are nothing to him. As you say, just walking down the street for 5 minutes fills his ego for the rest of the day. No genes no gain.

0:06 is a clear representation of what he thinks of >99.999% of men. We are nothing to him. As you say, just walking down the street for 5 minutes fills his ego for the rest of the day. No genes no gain.
Brutal how men in his vicinity become childish because they are mogged out of the universe so they go into infant cuck mode.

He lacks Brain Volume.

Brutal how men in his vicinity become childish because they are mogged out of the universe so they go into infant cuck mode.
Clear display of submissive behaviour at the sight of the clearly superior male. Truly fascinating. And females surrender to his touch and command because it's the natural thing to do.

How can anyone not be confident if they looked like him?
You cannot even imagine how much I hate normies pretending that confidence is some isolated muscle that can be developed, not response mechanism to how you get treated by others

0.0001% top physique.

If he had a small pp

Clear display of submissive behaviour at the sight of the clearly superior male. Truly fascinating. And females surrender to his touch and command because it's the natural thing to do.
In the end we are like any other animals. The primitive drives win over the consciousness.

You cannot even imagine how much I hate normies pretending that confidence is some isolated muscle that can be developed, not response mechanism to how you get treated by others
I agree. Clear example: when I sit down and start to program i'm confident because I know what I'm doing. When I have to interact with humanoids I'm not confident because I know I have low social status.

Normies think each person is some kind of demigod with the power to shape reality. Our minds can only go so far, the rest goes out of our control.
If he had a small pp
Call me crazy but I don't think he has small d.
In the end we are like any other animals. The primitive drives win over the consciousness.
Ye. As I usually say, we are nothing more than monkeys in suits.