Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just Delusionmaxx Bro and You’ll Be Slaying Stacies as a Manlet

The funniest thing with those retards (I havent watched the vid) is that women are much more emotionally intelligent than them. They sense when a retard is delusional and tries to aim higher than he can shoot. She might give you some attention just for fun but will make sure to fuck 5 other guys in the same week to keep you humble.

My mom thinks Im tall. I'm 5'7.

Zoomer chink tok, no thanks

when will they learn? I've already accepted being invisible to foids

Lol delsuionmaxx is completely real

My mom thinks I’m short. I’m 5’10” and she’s 5’0”.
I don't think my mom would ever date a man who's my height, she hasn't since high school.

I don't think my mom would ever date a man who's my height, she hasn't since high school.
My mother has only dated one man, my father, who’s 6’1”.

My entire family is very short women with tall men. My grandfather is 6’0” and my grandmother is 4’10”.

Weirdly enough, are family is pretty tall despite all the short women. I’m the second shortest man in my entire family. We don’t have a lot of exceptionally tall men. The tallest is 6’5”. This is likely gonna change because the next generation seems to like taller women. My 6’5” cousin married a 5’8” woman.

Wow, this is some next-level delusionmaxxing. Does he actually think people will believe this? Even animals can discern human threats based on how big/tall the person is; a dog will know that a man is more of a threat if he is taller, and treat him accordingly. It's not about mindset. It's about being able to accept a reality that doesn't favor you, and this guy completely failed at doing that.

My mother has only dated one man, my father, who’s 6’1”.

My entire family is very short women with tall men. My grandfather is 6’0” and my grandmother is 4’10”.

Weirdly enough, are family is pretty tall despite all the short women. I’m the second shortest man in my entire family. We don’t have a lot of exceptionally tall men. The tallest is 6’5”. This is likely gonna change because the next generation seems to like taller women. My 6’5” cousin married a 5’8” woman.
You're lucky. The femlet genes ruined the tallfag genes in my family.

You're lucky. The femlet genes ruined the tallfag genes in my family.
The femlet genes were taking their toll. One more generation of femlets, and the manlet disease would’ve taken root.

I’m shorter than my father and both my grandfathers. I’m still 5’10”, but if I were to breed with a femlet, I have no doubt my son would be 5’6” max given the trend. Tall women seem to be growing in popularity, so all of the women my male relatives have married have been average-sized to tall women. My cousin that’s shorter than me had a baby in highschool, and that boy is now taller than me.

just have a good face bro
2D8272FF 6CA3 4D77 9509 770C7AE6791E

7A8AE759 0DAF 4C4A AF20 ED08F7E97539

My mom thinks Im tall. I'm 5'7.
Wear nike air maxes and you'll be 5'8 almost all the time in public, they have 1.6 inch outsoles and the average shoe that most people wear has like 0.5-0.8 inch outsoles or something, so most people will see you as 5'8 in public. You can then larp that you are 5'9 because the difference between 5'8 and 5'9 is not noticeable unless you stand right next to someone who is 5'9. Easy 2 inch height boost without expensive leg lengthening surgery or shoe lifts.

Wow, this is some next-level delusionmaxxing. Does he actually think people will believe this? Even animals can discern human threats based on how big/tall the person is; a dog will know that a man is more of a threat if he is taller, and treat him accordingly. It's not about mindset. It's about being able to accept a reality that doesn't favor you, and this guy completely failed at doing that.
Height only matters to women, it does not matter in nature (unless we are speaking about extremes like unusually short or tall stature). Big animals like wholly mammoth, cave bears, and sabertooth tigers were easily hunted by humans and went extinct, humans survived evolution despite being smaller than most animals. What you need to survive in nature is to be adaptable and intelligent, if you are dumb you will end making wrong decisions and dying too early, even if you are 6'6 with good muscle genetics.