Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just deleted Instagram

L

lost soul

Recruit
★★★★
Don’t know why I ever downloaded that stupid app in the first place. Just a bunch of stupid suicide fuel. It basically makes me feel like everyone’s life is perfect and beautiful.

Most social media is cringe and gay anyway :feelshmm:

For coomfuel :feelsdevil:
True. I used it to jerk off to models. But I also was following a ton of people I went to high school with and I would go and look at there posts just for rage fuel. But I finally saw a post that was just too much for me and I said fuck it

True. I used it to jerk off to models. But I also was following a ton of people I went to high school with and I would go and look at there posts just for rage fuel. But I finally saw a post that was just too much for me and I said fuck it
What was the post like?

It was some chad I went to church with. He was giving his daughter a piggy back ride since it’s her first day of kindergarten.
Holy shit bro. I can’t think of anything that is more ropefuel.

Holy shit bro. I can’t think of anything that is more ropefuel.
It hurt so fucking bad dude.

Meanwhile here I am at home with a fucking lamp I couldn’t put together just chillin in the corner. After I spent 100 dollars on it. Knowing I have to get up at 6 am on Monday morning for college

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F0Gkr4MBEO0

This meme is old, I just thought it conveyed how I feel about seeing what you mentioned on Instagram. There’s nothing we can do. I don’t like the slowed version of the song though.

I joined this site like a week ago and it’s basically the only place on the planet I can vent and share my feelings. It is awful how lonely and shitty my life is

I joined this site like a week ago and it’s basically the only place on the planet I can vent and share my feelings. It is awful how lonely and shitty my life is
I feel the same. No one understands me like the people on this site. I don’t think we can even imagine the life of a normal person. For some of us it’s more over than even we know.

I feel the same. No one understands me like the people on this site. I don’t think we can even imagine the life of a normal person. For some of us it’s more over than even we know.
My goal is eventually save up and buy a cheap house out in the countryside and just grow potatoes and pumpkins and build birdhouses and try to learn how to build lamps the correct way and practice it. I know I’m autistic as shit but that’s all I really want

My goal is eventually save up and buy a cheap house out in the countryside and just grow potatoes and pumpkins and build birdhouses and try to learn how to build lamps the correct way and practice it. I know I’m autistic as shit but that’s all I really want
I have a similar goal. Staying away from society is the only appealing fantasy for me nowadays.

Don’t know why I ever downloaded that stupid app in the first place. Just a bunch of stupid suicide fuel. It basically makes me feel like everyone’s life is perfect and beautiful.
That's precisely why I only use it for finding music.

I got my account banned by sending bad things to Jews

There is no place for truecel in Jewstagram.

I got permananned from Instagram cause Zuck caught me using a software tool to auto download all the pictures and videos of my fav JB accounts. :feelshaha:

It’s useful for observing