Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just deathmaxx bro

0hope1rope

0hope1rope

Nature didn't select me
★★★★★
Every normie chad and stacy got started way before you in every way in life. Holding hands, kissing, sex, and are therefore more experienced than you. Well, if you die before them you will start in the after life before them, and will mog them in every possible way unto eternity.

Last edited:
One of these days

Post eye area

I didn't choose the incel life. The incel life chose me. What guarantee is there that I'll be born as a Chad in my after life? What if I'll be a poor homeless incel? And the chances of being homeless is much higher than becoming a Chad. Better to just LDAR.

I'm not against roping. It's a great way out of this misery but it doesn't guarantee a happy after life and I'm scared of that.

Cope but at least makes sense

Ok nietschze
that would be stirner since Nietzsche opposed nihilism and promoted ubermensch values, while stirner called everything he didn't like a spook and said they don't exist

that would be stirner since Nietzsche opposed nihilism and promoted ubermensch values, while stirner called everything he didn't like a spook and said they don't exist
Nihilism was a big part of nietschez philosophy .the marriageof heaven and hell screams everything is nothing at the same timr

Nihilism was a big part of nietschez philosophy .the marriageof heaven and hell screams everything is nothing at the same timr
nihilism in the sense of the lack of inherent meaning, i got confused with moral nihilism which he opposed in thus spake zarathrusta

My chadlite buddy I grew up with who dated all the stacies I wanted too, roped right before his 30th birthday, so he even mogged me in death :feelsbadman:

RIP my mogger friend RIP.

nihilism in the sense of the lack of inherent meaning, i got confused with moral nihilism which he opposed in thus spake zarathrusta
Im like socrates everyone is stupid and just human but atleast im aware of it which makes me smarter and wiser then them very cope very son of a bitch me

Im like socrates everyone is stupid and just human but atleast im aware of it which makes me smarter and wiser then them very cope very son of a bitch me
stoicism is very admirable, wanted to be like aurelius after reading meditations, but went back to being an edgelord who calls everything a spook to cope

stoicism is very admirable, wanted to be like aurelius after reading meditations, but went back to being an edgelord who calls everything a spook to cope
Understandable

This is cope as fuck. suicide isn't allowed in religion or else everyone would just kill themeselves to go to heaven so they had to ban it for BS reasons

I didn't choose the incel life. The incel life chose me. What guarantee is there that I'll be born as a Chad in my after life? What if I'll be a poor homeless incel? And the chances of being homeless is much higher than becoming a Chad. Better to just LDAR.

I'm not against roping. It's a great way out of this misery but it doesn't guarantee a happy after life and I'm scared of that.

Then live. Survival instinct is incredibly difficult to overcome, only those with the most fucked up situations are able to overcome it.

My chadlite buddy I grew up with who dated all the stacies I wanted too, roped right before his 30th birthday, so he even mogged me in death :feelsbadman:

I'm on a sui forum and I swear half the people roping are 29. Crazy thing is, many of them have a gf/bf and/or kids. It's over no matter what boyos

How old are you now

Wtf why

Is there a bigger cope than after life?

Every normie chad and stacy got started way before you in every way in life. Holding hands, kissing, sex, and are therefore more experienced than you. Well, if you die before them you will start in the after life before them, and will mog them in every possible way unto eternity.
Massive Fucking Cope

Not exactly sure, he was in an accident a number of months prior to his suicide that was pretty bad, could have been a big cause. He also, had an alcohol problem since HS and was prone to anger. He lived a thousand miles away for most of our 20s, so I only saw him like once. I had an unopened message from him on Facebook (I never log in) that was about 2 years before he committed suicide, wish i'd seen it earlier.
How old are you now
I don't wanna say my age but i'm under 35.
I'm on a sui forum and I swear half the people roping are 29. Crazy thing is, many of them have a gf/bf and/or kids. It's over no matter what boyos
It is a tough age, all the bluepill ideology (naive optimism) dies off around that age, anyone can succumb to depression, nihilism, addiction and suicide. Suicide rates peak around middle age I believe for men...not something to look forward too.

We had good times as kids, wish those times had continued into adulthood...:cryfeels:

Then live. Survival instinct is incredibly difficult to overcome, only those with the most fucked up situations are able to overcome it.
Yep. Most men lack the constitution for suicide

if anybody ded srs wants to die at least let me make experiment on you k? but dont die its low iq to kill urself ur dead anyway its just a matter of time.

High IQ.
We'll be chads of afterlife