Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just deadlifted 2.56x my bodyweight after weeks off. AMA

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
How many other incels were at the gym busting their ass off, and how many chads

Conventional or sumo
Do you use wraps
What is your bw

How many other incels were at the gym busting their ass off, and how many chads

From the top of my head:

8 incels. No chads. 2 high tier normies.

Bunch of foids and old people in the cardio section and high tier beckies/stacylites were in the foid only section.

ok chad
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

Conventional or sumo
Do you use wraps
What is your bw
Conventional. I see summo as cheating.

No wraps, no belt. Raw (Just with some chalk).

190lbs (86kg)as of today.

@LastGerman what's your opinion on this

Bunch of foids and old people in the cardio section and high tier beckies/stacylites were in the foid only section.

Lol at female only section. Those female do not want to have anything to do with the peasants as it seems. They might as well jsut go to female only gym. We also need men only gym to be honest.

I bet those whores would've came out the foid section if there were chads at the gym.

Cope I've done over 3x bodyweight (520 at 166) at one point.

That’s like 5pl8s, u strong nibbA

Conventional. I see summo as cheating.

No wraps, no belt. Raw (Just with some chalk).

190lbs (86kg)as of today.
Nice. Wraps are cheating too imo idk if they are legal in pl meets

Quite decent, I think. I need to do deadlift tomorrow though.
What weight do you deadlift, i myself did bench press and biceps today, I will probably hit shoulders and back either tomorrow or Saturday

Lol at female only section. Those female do not want to have anything to do with the peasants as it seems.
I hate women as much as some people on here but there are LEGIT low inhib creeps at the gym.

I was doing arm curls on the machine and a guy (at least in his 40s) in front of me was staring at this 16 year old foid doing this stupid exercise whilst licking his lips:

Download 2

Then he turned around, got my attention and said: "man I love coming to the gym to see all these beautiful birds" :forcedsmile:
There are so many sex starved men at the gym who'll literally pursue a 50year old in shape roastie despite being in their 30s.

I kinda don't blame them for not wanting to have anything to do with them, but then yet again they're not any better themselves.
When chad is in the weight section, they'll literally be bending over in front of him.
I bet those whores would've came out the foid section if there were chads at the gym.
Yup. They do.
Nice. Wraps are cheating too imo idk if they are legal in pl meets
I don't know if they're legal tbh.

I just don't use wraps as I want to improve my grip strength.

@Hate_my_life Are you in UK?

@Hate_my_life Are you in UK?
Yeah.... :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: (plz dont say you saw me)
Dirty used cunts. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
I hope they get harassed and groped by balding indian janitors every time they leave their homes.
There's only one currycel who comes to the gym and he's like 6'4, but it really never began for him.

Lmao you are still incel bro

What weight do you deadlift, i myself did bench press and biceps today, I will probably hit shoulders and back either tomorrow or Saturday

I usually go for 140kg and then I use 130kg - 110kg for multiple repetitions. I need to do deadlifts more.

Then he turned around, got my attention and said: "man I love coming to the gym to see all these beautiful birds" :forcedsmile:
There are so many sex starved men at the gym who'll literally pursue a 50year old in shape roastie despite being in their 30s.

You should have talked to him and say, that females do it on purpose in order to taunt lonely men and he should not validate them, instead we should punch them for their atrocities.

I kinda don't blame them for not wanting to have anything to do with them, but then yet again they're not any better themselves.

It is their own fault. They go to the gym almost naked or with tight clothings. Then they are doing the typical slut work out and then if some men just look at her coincidentally she goes crazy about it.

When chad is in the weight section, they'll literally be bending over in front of him.

I have never witnessed it myself. Females tend to do not look at anyone.

Yeah.... :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: (plz dont say you saw me)

There's only one currycel who comes to the gym and he's like 6'4, but it really never began for him.
I hope him and all the other non-chads harass those cunts to the point they have to leave the gym.
Those guys just want to fuck those old foids, not because they're looking for a long term relationship with them.

I'm jelly. Can you feel how jelly I am? I lose months of progress when I take breaks like that even with careful attention paid to my diet, and here you are getting better.

View attachment 187635
Do these guys in their thirties/fourties have money?

Nobody is drowning in cash tbh.
They're probably going just under paycheck to paycheck and have money left to go the pub/gym membership or however they cope.

I'd say if they were to go to prostitutes it would be perhaps once every 2 to 3 months - for them to afford it.

I used to deadlift too. then i realised I actually want to be able to walk when I'm older and stopped. Oddly enough my back got bigger once I stopped doing it. It's the only compound I dont do anymore.

It is their own fault. They go to the gym almost naked or with tight clothings. Then they are doing the typical slut work out and then if some men just look at her coincidentally she goes crazy about it.
Those retarded cunts who do this should be kicked in the face by sumo wrestlers until their heads are just mush.

i'm just here to postmaxx, dont mind me

I'm jelly. Can you feel how jelly I am? I lose months of progress when I take breaks like that even with careful attention paid to my diet, and here you are getting better.
You probably lean mog me to oblivion and actually look like you lift.

I have the highest possible bicep and tricep insertions to the point I don't look like I lift no matter how small the tshirt is.

I'd happily trade my stats for better insertions.

Although I've lost months of progress to malaria so know how you feel.

I used to deadlift too. then i realised I actually want to be able to walk when I'm older and stopped. Oddly enough my back got bigger once I stopped doing it. It's the only compound I dont do anymore.
Deadlift safely tbh.

I usually go for 140kg and then I use 130kg - 110kg for multiple repetitions. I need to do deadlifts more.

You should have talked to him and say, that females do it on purpose in order to taunt lonely men and he should not validate them, instead we should punch them for their atrocities.

I have never witnessed it myself. Females tend to do not look at anyone.
I'm not entirely blaming him. They'll wear the tightest leggings to the point you can see the outline of their....
They're asking for it..
Those retarded cunts who do this should be kicked in the face by sumo wrestlers until their heads are just mush.
Based

i'm just here to postmaxx, dont mind me
;)

Brutal mog
I'd trade my lifts for a better face and white skin any day of the week.

Deadlift safely tbh.

No point in wasting the energy at this point for me at least. Deadlifts hurt my lower back despite proper form, and I'm not trying to get injured so I'm never touching it again.

You should be careful as you go higher in weight.

No point in wasting the energy at this point for me at least. Deadlifts hurt my lower back despite proper form, and I'm not trying to get injured so I'm never touching it again.

You should be careful as you go higher in weight.
Will do.

I'll probably stop at 6 plates.

After that will focus on reps.

If your gym has a female only section sue them for sexual discrimination. There is zero reason why women should have their own section in a gym if men are not also given an equal men only section.