Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just cried

Llama

Llama

“Im the bad guy? I did everything they told me to”
-
I’ll probably amount to nothing, better off shooting myself in the head then trying to contribute to society, all i’d do is waste supplies. Everything I do is seen as not food enough, im tired of it. My brother talking down to me, trying to talk to my dad and him just talking about my grades, i dont know what to do about anything and feel like i have no one to talk to. My problems arent big, i know, but they are the only problems i really have. Sorry guys

Let it all out nigga

all i’d do is waste supplies.

In what way is this bad, I'd rather have you waste money than have it go towards Bryttanii's fourth abortion

Youngcels are lucky because they still remember how to cry, after so many years of abuse I can't even do it anymore.

In what way is this bad, I'd rather have you waste money than have it go towards Bryttanii's fourth abortion

Youngcels are lucky because they still remember how to cry, after so many years of abuse I can't even do it anymore.
I only cry if someone i care about is putting me down, it makes me feel like shit.

I’ll probably amount to nothing, better off shooting myself in the head then trying to contribute to society, all i’d do is waste supplies. Everything I do is seen as not food enough, im tired of it. My brother talking down to me, trying to talk to my dad and him just talking about my grades, i dont know what to do about anything and feel like i have no one to talk to. My problems arent big, i know, but they are the only problems i really have. Sorry guys
Don’t be that way, sweetie. Dominate those who oppose you. Show them that you are better than they could ever hope to be in all other aspects aside from looks. Make them look weak in comparison to you by working hard and strategically.

Don’t be that way, sweetie. Dominate those who oppose you. Show them that you are better than they could ever hope to be in all other aspects aside from looks. Make them look weak in comparison to you by working hard and strategically.
cope

My problems arent big,

Your problems are big, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Not getting your social and biological needs and having to have it thrown in your face by others is a sever hot on mental health.

I cant even remember the last time I cried. Even my deep subconscious knows its over so it wont even randomly cry because theres no point lmao

At 5'7 you're still taller than bald manlet Jeff Bezos, there is still hope for you youngcel, the rope will still be there if you fail. Hope this helps

My problems arent big

If it makes you feel really like shit then it's a big problem, just because society says that men problems are small it doesn't mean that it's true, just let it out, because that shit could turn in to something bad like becoming someone like your dad.

Never tell people that you cried as a man. They will lose all respect for you and look down on you. Dont listen to all the "its okay for men to have feelings and emotions" bullshit

read my twisted world

Don’t give in. Keep fighting for yourself and for your forebears. Death to our enemies.

Heroes be blessed

Even if you wagecuck to the best of your ability society will still despise you. It's not your fault, stay strong brocel.

ThERe are always better solutions ngl... why not visiting a bunch of stacys first and scare them a bit?

were you blackpilled only recently? i'm asking because you're relatively new here and i remember that the last time i cried was a month or 2 after i joined because the reality of the blackpill was still washing over me.

I only cry if someone i care about is putting me down, it makes me feel like shit.
If they are putting you down, why do you care about them? Sounds like they don't care about you.

Try not to let what others say about you affect you. If you can get into that mindset, you'll find it easier to cope with life.

Become a man and don't commit suicide. You will find enough ways to cope, bro

And ascencion is also a possibility.

Crying (in private) is very therapeutic and completely natural. I wish I did it more often.

Men don't cry.

Just remember every time you cry, you become more of a cuck.

Anytime you feel like crying envision a foid in front of you and punch her.

humanity is nothing under god.

I know that feeling. it sucks. It's society's fault not yours. :feelsbadman:

I fucking hate society, I would beat all the normies who wronged me to a fucking pulp then burn all of their houses down (in Minecraft)

Same man I'm so fucking tired of all this shit. I just want to sleep forever. I go from happy to suicidal every other 5 minutes it's driving me crazy.
All I want is a girlfriend to fall asleep with

:soy:
Men don't cry.

Just remember every time you cry, you become more of a cuck.

Anytime you feel like crying envision a foid in front of you and punch her.
Never tell people that you cried as a man. They will lose all respect for you and look down on you. Dont listen to all the "its okay for men to have feelings and emotions" bullshit

Haven't cried in a while tbh, even as a child I knew what my looks were gonna give me

Firstitme