Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just created r/depressedcels

• Thread starter Deleted member 39576
  • Start date
Deleted member 39576

Deleted member 39576

looking at a woman is a sexual harrassment
-
All incels are welcome. A[UWSL]ny advice to not get banned from reddit would be appreciated.[/UWSL]
[UWSL] [/UWSL]

It's going to be banned in a few days/weeks with a name like that

Redditers hate incels. I've been banned from TwoXChromosomes several times.

It's going to be banned in a few days/weeks with a name like that

True
But it can’t be called be a ban evasion because I’ve disallowed most of the incel lingo.

"Private community'"

"Private community'"

Normies should not be given a chance to mass report the sub. If they can't access the sub, they cannot make a detailed report about the subreddit. Their report will be ignored by reddit admins.

What a fool you are! Time and time again Reddit soys have banned us, and yet you still try to find a place with them. This is simp behavior.

Reddit is a good place to spread the blackpill. This subreddit won’t be extreme.

All incels are welcome. A[UWSL]ny advice to not get banned from reddit would be appreciated.[/UWSL]
[UWSL] [/UWSL]
You can't avoid getting banned. It's a normie world. Your best bet is to have your own website or hide the intention of your subreddit to normies and just invite in people who you know personally

would join but every account i make gets permabanned kek

no point in making it, it'll either be dead or banned soon, sorry bro

Why do you people insist on using reddit? Inceldom aside, this website is chalk full of insufferable idiots who have literally nothing to contribute to. The only worthy reddits are strictly technical ones.

Don't go on reddit

How do I get an invite to join?

Will be banned lol.

If you didnt know, Reddit blacklisted Inceldom not long ago.

[UWSL] [/UWSL]
impossible to not get banned as an incel sub

Even r/IncelsWithoutHate which disallowed 90% of the 'lingo', and had a female moderator got banned eventually

I predict it will get banned in a week or even a few days

Wow I'm really looking forward to all those great discussions with Redditors. Maybe their stupid faggot SJW opinions will give us some new perspective.

bet is banned by now

i don't see the point using it when we have this forum

nobody cares about reddit. go get banned and have fun doing it :feelsseriously: