Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Just conjure women up from thin air bro

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Luminary
★★★★★
Over for incels in (demographically) male-dominated areas. Brutal to live in a place where not only is it mathematically certain that some guys will be incels, but knowing for a fact that you will be one of them and that you simply never had a chance, because said "chance", a single woman roughly your age, never existed in the first place.

68qw8becq7i51
60aa29c330d587f76204f7ebb6b26ca36f335e9a.png

@mlcurrycel thoughts on Ireland and Portugal apparently being good places for Incelistan to be established in?

too much incels

Over for incels in (demographically) male-dominated areas. Brutal to live in a place where not only is it mathematically certain that some guys will be incels, but knowing for a fact that you will be one of them and that you simply never had a chance, because said "chance", a single woman roughly your age, never existed in the first place.

View attachment 889557
60aa29c330d587f76204f7ebb6b26ca36f335e9a.png

@mlcurrycel thoughts on Ireland and Portugal apparently being good places for Incelistan to be established in?
my place has 10% (or higher) more females than men but still incel
even if it was 200 women to 100 men, I wouldn't be able to fit in as a normie in this hellhole

Brutal for krautcels

Where did the german women go?

Just Pygmalionmaxx bro