Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just collect physical games bro

Physical games take up too much space. It's as well tedious having to remove a disc just to play another game.

2024 10 11 21 32 00

@starystulejarz you did this to him. Apologize.

That fucking jawline. :feelsUnreal:

Getting mogged by 60 year old heroin addicts. Fuck this life.

I'll never understand consoomers that proudly show off how much money they've wasted.

Those physical copies are full of radon and water respectively

He’s strictly a PC gamer.
PC gaming is great

I only use console to play gta online and some other big titles that are either console exclusive or are too good

My collections are safe from floods because I have them in massive plastic tubs in my garage.

better to pirate than store 100s of discs, and now most PC cases don't support disc drives which sucks cause i have working drive and some discs with data i need to save

better to pirate than store 100s of discs, and now most PC cases don't support disc drives which sucks cause i have working drive and some discs with data i need to save

ive pirated 2 things in my life and i lost my saves on both of them half way :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

I used to back in the day, when the game actually came on physical disks and my internet was too slow to download shit

Also, expecting basements not to flood is dumb. You are one busted sump pump away from doom.

Brutal seeing someone cope end like this.

I don’t got games, all I have is the walls

That fucking jawline. :feelsUnreal:

Getting mogged by 60 year old heroin addicts. Fuck this life.
They should have jawlines like us gods

I stopped buying physical copies like, 6 years ago and its still tedious as fuck just to have the boxes on my bookshelf

I personally love buying physical games. My collection is nearing the thousands. If anything happened to them though, I would probably Ronnie.

i pirate everything. on rare occassion, very rare, i will purchase a game if that means i actually like it and can mod it easier. also some pirated games you can use tricks to play online through fake LAN