Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just cold approach bro

Didnt read but cold approach is bullshit. In fact it probably does more harm than good. In this day and age a lot of foids get off rejecting non-chads especially publicly.

Just spend the equivalent of an entire day randomly hanging out in public spaces just to inevitably be rejected when you go up to a foid, fellow rices! :feelstastyman:

Brutal how the comment with some actual truth injected into it only has 2 updoots; JFL at the Redditor suggesting curries and rices randomly approach as many foids as they can, unless he likes harassment lawsuits and public shaming of subhumans who attempt this through rejection or social media. :feelsclown:

Just spend the equivalent of an entire day randomly hanging out in public spaces just to inevitably be rejected when you go up to a foid, fellow rices! :feelstastyman:

Brutal how the comment with some actual truth injected into it only has 2 updoots; JFL at the Redditor suggesting curries and rices randomly approach as many foids as they can, unless he likes harassment lawsuits and public shaming of subhumans who attempt this through rejection or social media. :feelsclown:
BDZmVGq

Nobody even suggests that these days.

I have to know: are Asian guys in the West, in general, genuinely attracted to white women, or do they do this in response to noodlewhores going after white men? An old male Asian peer I once knew kept trying to get into relationships with white foids - I thought nothing of it at the time. Now I understand that he probably already knew about noodlewhores and white worship well before I came across this knowledge.
They're just trying to get back at noodlewhores. Unlike curries the vast majority of ricemen are not very attracted to white foids.

Just get arrested and pepper sprayed bro :feelstastyman::soy::bluepill::redpill:

When the coping is too strong

What a load of bullshit. This guy deserves a beating. Cold approaches only works if you're chad. Even online dating is better than cold approaches. It absolutely does more harm than good. Fuck this guy. I'm white and I have cold approached more than 20 times and it was all shite.

I would never cold approach.

It's hard to support the idea of cold approach when most dates and hookups are made through social media apps. Females already have countless potential male partners made available to them via dating apps and pseudo-dating apps

There would be no reason for a female to take interest in men outside of social media unless she's in low demand (due to her being relatively low-tier), or the male is high-value in LMS. Females can easily meet up with their preferred choice of male partner (via SM and dating apps) whenever they want a quickie

If travelling for sex is an issue (e.g. foid lives in remote area with low pop), maybe she will lower her standards for men in her locality to increase her ease of access to sex. But generally, females avoid dates / hookups with below their looksmatch unless the male is betabux or statusmaxed

Last edited: