Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just Cold Approach 1000 Women Bro

I

Incel Philosopher

Veteran
Blackpill youtuber wheat waffles was banished from a college campus for approaching foids, being accused of harassment. He's not incel-tier in looks, he's a normie. And he wasn't trying to have sex with these foids, he was just asking them to be in his videos.

Just imagine if an incel was cold approaching, and was actually trying to get sex from foids. Jfl

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRRwTGdQlAc

People who cold approach like that have no self respect or awareness.

People who cold approach like that have no self respect or awareness.
Cold approaching takes a lot more self-respect than using dating apps.
Making a Tinder profile as an unattractive male just for 1000s foids to laugh and swipe left on you is fucking retarded. Plus your dating profile might be seen by people who know you and they'll laugh at how pathetic you are.
Cold approach is an attempt to use "mUh pErSoNaLiTy" to make up for lack of attractiveness.

But yeah, the problem is the foids in 2023 can accuse you of sexual harassment for literally anything.

Cold approaching takes a lot more self-respect than using dating apps.
Making a Tinder profile as an unattractive male just for 1000s foids to laugh and swipe left on you is fucking retarded. Plus your dating profile might be seen by people who know you and they'll laugh at how pathetic you are.
Cold approach is an attempt to use "mUh pErSoNaLiTy" to make up for lack of attractiveness.

But yeah, the problem is the foids in 2023 can accuse you of sexual harassment for literally anything.
Why do you care if people laugh? If they see it, that means they’re on it too.

Dating apps are considered normal and accepted and it’s just uploading pics to an app.

Cold approaching is autism and it’s basically like writing “I have no friends and no social skills” on your forehead. Normal people don’t just walk around campuses chatting up women they’ve never even seen before. Absolute spergs do that.
And it’s boosting the foid’s ego for no good reason.

Why do you care if people laugh? If they see it, that means they’re on it too.

Dating apps are considered normal and accepted and it’s just uploading pics to an app.

Cold approaching is autism and it’s basically like writing “I have no friends and no social skills” on your forehead. Normal people don’t just walk around campuses chatting up women they’ve never even seen before. Absolute spergs do that.
And it’s boosting the foid’s ego for no good reason.
I care about getting results. Dating apps give zero results.

And guess what boosts a foid's ego more than one random cold approach? Having of 100s guys messaging her on Tinder, begging her to go on a date.

You seem like an NT normfag, and you only joined yesterday JFL so you're possibly an infiltrator. Get lost.

I care about getting results. Dating apps give zero results.

And guess what boosts a foid's ego more than one random cold approach? Having of 100s guys messaging her on Tinder, begging her to go on a date.

You seem like an NT normfag, and you only joined yesterday JFL so you're possibly an infiltrator. Get lost.
Cold approaching random women on college campuses is the purest form of autism, dunno what else to tell you