Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just clean your room bro

Sanxuary

Sanxuary

The Matrix Has Attacked Me
-

But my room is already clean..

"welll uhhhhh just clean your dick broo"

kill these grifters, all of them

Women would rather fuck a Chad in dumpster than fuck an incel in a clean neat room. Completely irrelevant

I would listen to him more if he looked like an incel

Of fucking course when they show a "clean" house it has to be Chad's mansion! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Kick that nigger Bitch off the plane

clean everything tbh.
we should even clean women by tossing them in the washer machine

My room is so clean, not a single mess but where’s my girl at?

42146.jpg

What a fucking retard. Listen to what he said...

"If you bring a woman to a dirty place she's gonna feel like a whore". WOMEN WANT TO FEEL LIKE WHORES THAT'S A TURN ON TO THEM.

Then he says "it's gonna remind her of a frat house". More sex happens in frat houses than pristine penthouses.

Redpill bluepill, same thing

I'm asking the exact same question brother, perhaps women can smell that our rooms aren't truly clean. Maybe we to reside in a white room????

shittier version of peterson's advice of clean your room advice with a even worse promised unrealistic prize

Foids don't even look at me when I'm out, but I guess a clean room/house will make a difference, right?

:feelsclown:

No room for your face

No way! I value my piss jigs, and at 33 I’m not changing.

This is the advice that the @Intellectual is paying 1k a month for.

i despise these redpill grifters trying to chadsplain to us so much

Alpha fucks beta tucks. I've seen Stacy and htb going inside bathrooms to suck random dudes so it seems if they're into you they don't mind getting on their knees on a pavement encrusted with piss.

same
i do this to avoid running into my chad brother
i really need to move out:feelsbadman:
Somedays I can’t even get out the bed :cryfeels: Yeah bro, please move out for your health, when you can.

Women will fuck homeless people and dogs. They are desperate to find excuses to explain why men aren't getting laid, to continue their grift, so they'll think of something that a lot of men do and claim it's a turn off for women.

I'm asking the exact same question brother, perhaps women can smell that our rooms aren't truly clean. Maybe we to reside in a white room????
That seems the case. Maybe they can sense we will have messy rooms in the future, I’m wondering what else could be stopping us. There’s no way it could be something crazy like genetics?

Women will fuck homeless people and dogs. They are desperate to find excuses to explain why men aren't getting laid, to continue their grift, so they'll think of something that a lot of men do and claim it's a turn off for women.
yeah theyll just do some outrageous shit bc they can so they can say "were wrong"
like a girl could fuck an incel but shed be doing it as some sort of benefit to herself

Guys lying about how to get women is the oldest grift in the world.

If a girl comes in your house or room she's already decided she wants to sleep with you.

It takes a fraction of a second after seeing you for a girl to decide if she wants to sleep with you, based on your physical appearance. You can fuck that up if you say something non-NT, but for the most part what you say and do doesn't matter.