Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just checked r/hapas for the first time

Dekim

Dekim

ricefevercel
★★★★★
It seems all the life fuel we get from Asia is suicide fuel for them.

r/hapas is kind of a cringe goldmine sometimes

rafaelvicuna3 said:
r/hapas is kind of a cringe goldmine sometimes

Are they just incels who also happen to be racists?

Dekim said:
Are they just incels who also happen to be racists?

Not all of them, though most of them complain about dating behind hard as a result of being mixed asian/white

ive checked out their subreddit. they do a good job of highlighting the hatred and contempt asian femoids hav for members of their own race. asian women are the most reprehensible creatures on earth imo. they are openly racists against asian men, but when theyre called out on it they try to flip the script with "your just not open minded enough to accept the fact that we prefer white men". liberalism destroyed the east.

they are coping about penis size though. they actually tried to claim the average asian penis length is the same as whites and blacks. downvoted me to hell when i tried to point out they were wrong

rafaelvicuna3 said:
Not all of them, though most of them complain about dating behind hard as a result of being mixed asian/white

I saw some women posting there too... Maybe I should shitpost saying I'm a white guy lf hapa girl lol. This is not far away from the truth tbh.

Dekim said:
rafaelvicuna3 said:
I saw some women posting there too... Maybe I should shitpost saying I'm a white guy lf hapa girl lol. This is not far away from the truth tbh.

Yeah lol try shitposting there

rafaelvicuna3 said:
Yeah lol try shitposting there

Would they bann me instantly?

koreancel26 said:
ive checked out their subreddit. they do a good job of highlighting the hatred and contempt asian femoids hav for members of their own race. asian women are the most reprehensible creatures on earth imo. they are openly racists against asian men, but when theyre called out on it they try to flip the script with "your just not open minded enough to accept the fact that we prefer white men". liberalism destroyed the east.

they are coping about penis size though. they actually tried to claim the average asian penis length is the same as whites and blacks. downvoted me to hell when i tried to point out they were wrong

Good post

:clap:

Yeah they really hate their asian half

Facade said:
Yeah they really hate their asian half

I mean, it's not surprising when you have femoids posting this shit about asian men:

https://imgur.com/APvlgea

And then asian men and black women do the WORST on online dating. It's kinda justified in a way

rafaelvicuna3 said:
I mean, it's not surprising when you have femoids posting this shit about asian men:

https://imgur.com/APvlgea

And then asian men and black women do the WORST  on online dating. It's kinda justified in a way

Ofc it is.

They really need to move out of the west because hapas are popular in asia