Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just Checked Pedos in my area and all are ugly trucels

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Its very brutal. inceldom turns ugly men into pedos

I think I'm a pedo cuz I get hard from Lolis

I think I'm a pedo cuz I get hard from Lolis
brutal, @Edmund_Kemper has posted about this before. in most past societies anything past 9-12 was considered fine

brutal, @Edmund_Kemper has posted about this before. in most past societies anything past 9-12 was considered fine
Having a 12 year old wife is very selfish. Minimum age should be 16 imo.

the pedo hysteria didn't begin until the late 19th century

I've never seen a chad pedo

I've never seen a chad pedo
I think Chads already fucked JBs when they were young as such no longer desire to do so, and they are also far less likely to be prosecuted

My inceldom won’t turn me into a pedo it might turn me to suicide in like 2 years this thread is going to attract a lot of bluepillers. there’s supposed pedos in the world governments and that isn’t shocking ngl

Those are plain retarded and doesn't understand the consequences of their actions, the rest that are never caught are usually familly man abusing their daughters or very attractive man because they can get away with it.

i think 16 year olds are ideal.

Just checked too. You are right, they are all incel looking.

chads are fucking plenty of 13-16 year olds which society finds completely acceptable seeing as though its Chad.

It's only a crime if the guy is ugly.

Plot twist: those were the only ones who got reported.

Plot twist: those were the only ones who got reported.
idk, stats have shown ugly men are more likely to be criminals, i think the same genes that make men ugly cause low IQ too

idk, stats have shown ugly men are more likely to be criminals, i think the same genes that make men ugly cause low IQ too
Well being ugly does make your life harder so it's easy to understand why ugly people would resort to crime more.

Why steal when you can be a model and get money to exist? Why rape when women flock to you? Etc (not condoning any crimes).

I know college age Chads who fuck high school freshman

Being ugly does things to you.

This is the reason why most incarcerated are black. Because of ugliness, Low IQ, and lower SMV

edit: fixed typo

Last edited: